16. His brother..

They arrived at his house and Jake and Kat walked through the door. Jake's mom and older brother named James were in the kitchen.

Kat and Jake walked in the kitchen to get her some ice and a bandage for her hand . "Hey Mrs. Black." Kat said.

"Oh..hello darling." Mrs black replied. "How's Emmet doing ?" She asked.

"He's fine." Kat said. Jake's brother walked up to Katniss. "Hey there, my name is James." he said holding out his hand. He looked at Kat up and down very satisfied with what he saw.

Jake noticed, and gave James one of those looks that was like don't you even think about it.

"Oh, so you're Jake's brother he's told me very little about you." Kat said as she shook his hand. "He never told me about you period ." James said. "Really?" Kat said quite surprised as she glanced over at Jake.

"Yea." James said. "I don't see why Jake wouldn't mention a pretty girl like you." James said to Kat with a smile and a wink. Jake gave him a dark glare, and rolled his eyes.

James walked past Jake and nudged him in the shoulder and walked upstairs. Jake growled under his breath.

"Well I don't know about you two, but I'm going to bed." "Jake, don't forget I have a meeting out of town, so I'll be gone by morning." Mrs. Black smiled. "Ok." they both replied with a smile. Jake gave her a hug and told her goodnight, and Mrs.Black went into her room.

Jake got some ice and an ace bandage and walked out of the kitchen where Kat was sitting on the couch, they turned on the TV and started watching True Blood.

He put the ice on her hand for a minute then began to wrap her hand in the bandages slowly. "Hey Jake." "Hmh?"

"How come you didn't tell your brother about me.. and how come you didn't mention him often?" "Are you like ashamed of me?" Kat asked a little sad.

"No baby, that's not it at all, I'm proud that you're mine. The reason why I didn't say anything, is because my brother is a jerk and a weirdo if you know what I mean. I didn't tell you about him, because I really don't like him. Actually, I can't stand him." Jake continues..

My Mom's always saying, "You know, you have no choice but to like him, he's your brother." "Wrong!" "I have no choice but to love him cause he is my brother i can hate him but i have to love him." Kat only giggled.

"I'm sorry if I made you think that I was ashamed of you." "I only want you, and I will love you forever." Katniss cheeks got a little red and she smiled.

After True Blood went off Jake asked Kat to come upstairs with him into his room. When they got up there Katniss was really astonished to how his room looked.

Jake had a big bed, flat screen TV all these different types of gadgets, a pool table and a apple laptop. "Damn Jake, I've always loved your damn room!" Kat said.

It wasn't the first time she's seen it, but he had redecorated it and it looked different. "Haha, thanks Kat." Jake smiled. Kat jumped onto Jake's big bed, "Omg I love your bed." Jake laughed. "Wanna spend the night?" He said raising an eyebrow and smiling.

"Umm..would your mom care?" "Nah ... she's cool with it." he replied. "Ok then." Jake plopped down next to Kat on the bed. He wrapped his arms around her, and she laid her head on his chest listening to his heart beat. They began talking about their future...

That is until Jake's brother came in the room. "Hey Katniss!" James gave her one of those looks. Katniss rolled her eyes. "Wtf do you want James!?" Jake asked irritated. "Let me borrow your laptop."

"No dude get the fuck out...you can't use it." "Come on Jake if you let me use it, I'll leave you and your girlfriend alone." "Fine!" "Take It!" Jake said annoyed. "Close the door!" Jake yelled as he walked out. "Yea, Yea, whatever..ass hole!" James responded.

Jake rolled his eyes. "You guys really do hate each other...don't you?" asked Kat. "Yea it's more like tough love between me and my brother." "Mhm I see." Kat said jokingly.

"Hey Jake can you give me some clothes so i can take a shower?" she asked nicely. Jake smirked and nodded his head as a response. He handed her one of his black T-shirts and some sleep pants. "Here ya go." He said staring at her.

"Thanks." Kat said and gave him a kiss. She was about to pull away, but then he grabbed the back of her head and kept her from stopping the kiss.

He began kissing her passionately, and slid his hand down her back and squeezed her butt. She smacked his hand and stood up. "Stop it!" she said playfully whispering and smiling.

"Your mom, or brother could walk in at any moment." She said. "Uh so, I don't care." He said smiling devilishly. Jake pulled her into the bed, and got on top of her and began kissing her again roughly.