8. Mrs.Black vs. principle

Jake and the principal were still arguing. " YOU KNOW LADY IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU STOP LOOKING AT ME WITH DISGUST! " Jake said.

"MAYBE I WOULDN'T HAVE TO LOOK AT YOU WITH DISGUST IF YOUR MOTHER NEVER BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD, YOU ANNOYING PIECE OF SHIT! " The principal said.

Jake responded finally fed up with her bullshit.
" YOU KNOW WHAT I DARE YOU TO TELL MY MOM THAT BECAUSE SHE IS ON HER WAY RIGHT NOW .....BITCH !"

"OH ! DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK IM SCARED OF YOUR MOM...I WILL BEAT HER ASS!"
Kat is just still sitting there in shock.

10 mins later

Jake's mom busted through the door mad as HELL. "WTF is going on in here?!" Jake stood up out of his chair, "THIS OLD HAG KEEPS CALLING ME A SON OF A BITCH, AND KEEPS YELLING AT KAT !"

"SHE ALSO SAID SHE WAS GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS! " OH RRREEEAAALLLYY ! Jake's mom replied giving the principal a death stare walking to her slowly while rolling up her sleeves.

Now Mrs.Black im pretty sure we can *principal walking back slowly*...SAVE IT ! Mrs. Black cut her off. She popped her knuckles and that's when hell broke loose.

While Mrs.Black was whooping the principal's ass Jake picked up Kat and ran out the room into the hallway. "OMG!..Jake your mom is crazy !" Kat said.

"Yeah tell me about it...she doesn't like it when people talk about our family."
Hey follow me Jake said, he grabbed Kat's hand and pulled her into the locker room.

Authors note: Sorry I know this one is short I'll make up for it in the next chapter and btw the next chpt will be very sexual so just a warning...