39. Panties

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VERY GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT AND LANGUAGE IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT STOP AND EXIT. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT OK WITH THIS...NO ONE IS FORCING YOU!! FOR REAL..!!
_________________________________________

Kat and Tris and Jake's mom are still at the store. Jake is home alone bored sitting on the couch.

"Damn what is taking Kat so long. I'm horny as fuck and she still isn't here and I really miss her... Just so fucking great...well at least she's enjoying herself..."

Jake walked upstairs and went into their room. He grabbed his clothes and was about to get in the shower...when he saw Kat's black lace underwear laying on the floor....

Jake picked up her underwear and took in a big whiff of her scent. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he got a boner. "Damn she smells so fucking good." Jake said still sniffing.

A devilish grin formed on his face. He walked over to the bed with Kat's underwear in his hands. He sat down and then started licking her panties."Mmm fuck Kat you make me so hard." He breathed heavily out loud.

He looked towards his dresser and saw a picture of katniss in the frame. He bit and licked his lips while looking at the picture. He started to get even harder.

He put his hands in his briefs and started jerking off. He held her underwear closer to his nose and started licking it again looking at the picture.

"Fuck Kat you're so tight, fuck."He closed his eyes and started jerking himself harder. He threw his head back in pleasure. "Damn baby you like it harder..like that?" Jake said to himself, imagining Kat.

He started going extremely fast. "Ah..fuck kat you like it when i go fast and deep like that?" Jake moaned out. He kept breathing in her scent going even faster.

"That's right baby..bounce on my cock harder." Jake bit his lip. He was close. Jake did one hard long jerk and he laid up and yelled "FUCK!"as he came. He kept jerking himself slowing down as his climax died down.

Jake sat up in the bed and his eyes got real big when he saw Kat standing there in the doorway...she was blushing and at the same time was turned on. Kat bit her lip.
"Umm babe I.."

Kat cut Jake off by saying "So you like it when I bounce down hard on your big cock?" Jake slowly licked his lip and whispered "Uh huh." as Kat walked over to him slowly and looked at him sexually.

She stopped in front of the bed and slowly pulled off her clothes in a very seductive way... Jake watched hungrily as her clothes fell off her body.

Kat crawled up slowly to Jake's lap and began kissing him Jake kissed back grabbing her ass as he pressed his boner against her.

She pushed Jake back onto the bed and got on top. She began licking and biting his ear. Jake's breathing started getting heavy again and he grunted. She then started sucking and biting softly on his neck leaving a hickey.

Kat started kissed him down slowly once she reached his manhood she stopped and looked and him sexually. Jake stared back not breaking eye contact. Kat flicked her tongue slowly against Jake's boner while he still had on his briefs.

Jake bit his lip hard. She then pulled of his briefs and swirled her tongue all around his tip."Please Kat don't tease me."Jake begged. Kat giggled devilishly and continued licking the tip.

Jake started to get impatient. He took his hand and put it on Kat's head and pushed it down to where she was now sucking him. "Fuuuck."Jake moaned out he moved her head faster.

All he could hear was Kat gagging on his dick and he loved it...

Jake took his other hand a pushed her down deeper for more. Kat could feel him grow bigger in her throat and feel herself getting wet. His hips started thrusting forward indicating that he was about to come so she sucked harder. Jake breathed out heavily and grunted as she did. "FUCK Katniss right there!" Seconds later warm come shot deep down her throat...

Kat swallowed it and came up panting. Jake gave her a deep kiss and quickly flipped them over to where he was now on top. He kissed her neck making her let out a moan and he whispered her name into their kiss.

Jake then slid in hard and Kat arched her back and winced in pain from how big he was.

Jake instantly started going fast and hard. "Jacob." Kat moaned out. Cuss words and grunts and moans filled the room. Jake lifted Kat's leg over his shoulder so he could have more access and licked her neck.

"FUCK Jacob right there..."Kat squealed breathing and clawing the shit out of his back. "FUCK YEA KATNISS...CLAW MY BACK HARDER."Jake yelled thrusting hard into her. Kat dug her nails deeper into his skin making his back bleed.

Kat was about to come when Jake pulled out. "Jake!." Kat said in a frustrated tone. Jake went down down speed and slid his tongue inside her and ate her out fast. "AH..F-!" Kat screamed gripping the sheets tightly.

Jake rubbed her clit as he tongue fucked her.
"Oh fuck j..." Kat yelled in pleasure. Jake moaned and stopped as he grabbed Kat's hand.

He moved her hand towards her area and told her to play with herself.

Kat bit her lip and sexually whispered in his ear "Yes sir."Jake got on top oh her while she moved her hand faster. "Oh fuck yes baby move faster." Jake whispered in her ear. Kat with one hand moved faster and with the other clawed his back.

"You like that baby ?" Jake whispered huskily in her ear. "Yes Jacob..mm." Kat moaned.

"Mmm fuck play with that p**** harder." Jake said in a deep sexy voice. Kat arched her back and her eyes rolled to the back of her head biting her lip.

She moved faster and clawed Jake's back deeper."Mmm fuck Jake I'm close. Jake moved Kat's hand away and rammed deep inside her. He did a couple of long deep thrusts and came deep inside her "OH FUCK...KAT. Jake screamed into his climax....

Kat screamed his name loudly as she came hard
on his dick. Kat breathed out quickly stopping between each breath.

Jake started thrusting slowly in her. Kat moaned lightly still enjoying her climax. Jake pulled out and started kissing Kat. They made out for at least 6 mins. When they finally decided to catch their breathe.

"I love you so much."Jake  breathed out heavily. "I love you more Jake ." Kat responded. "No not possible... Kat replied..."Yes possible baby.. They both smiled at each other. Jake picked her up carried her to the shower. He turned on the water and Kat got in and Jake got in as well.

Jake washed Kat and she washed him as they both had a heated make out in the shower. Jake pushed Kat up against the wall and lifted her up with her legs around his waist.

He started sucking and liking all over her boobs. Kat moved her fingers through his hair slowly then grabbed it and pulled his head up.

"Haha nice try Jake." Kat said with a giggle. He playfully rolled his eye as he turned off the water and picked Kat up, he grabbed the towel and slowly dried her off.

He then dried himself off and carried her back to the bed. They cuddled up and slowly drifted to sleep. "I love you Katniss Black..sweet dreams."Jake whispered to her. Kat smiled and looked up at Jake "I love you Jacob Black..

He smiled at her and they kissed and then Kat laid her head on his chest while Jake wrapped his arms around her and they both fell asleep dreaming about each other...