58. Bloody mess

Jake had his arm wrapped around Kat as they walked out of the movie theater laughing. "Did you like the movie babe?" "Yea it was really funny." "I'm glad you liked it." He said with a smile. Kat smiled back.

They walked outside to the car and got in and drove off to the hotel. Jake parked the car and got out to open Kat's door. He waited till she was completely out the door and closed it for her.

They walked into the hotel and went into the lobby. "Hey Jake I'll be right back..I'm going to use the bathroom." Jake nodded his head and watched as she disappeared behind the corner.

Jake put his hands in his pockets and walked around the lobby for a little bit. Until someone caught his attention by putting their hand on his shoulder. He turned around quickly and growled under his breath. It was Vince..

"What do you want?" Jake asked in an annoyed stern tone. Vince put his hands in his pockets."There's something that I thought you should know." He said as his eyes slowly drifted away from him. Jake rolled his eyes in annoyance "What !?"

Vince looked back up at him slowly in a dark way. He slowly pulled out Kat's lace panties and held them out to him. "Your wife left something in my room the other day after we fucked." Jake's eyes got big and he balled up his fists. Vince swung and punched Jake in the face, and then instantly tried to run away.

Jake growled loudly as grabbed his shirt and body slammed Vince onto the table. Jake was about to punch him until Vince said something that made him stop. "Haha Jacob dont make a bloody mess...Oh and by the way I see why you love her so much..she does feel really tight."

Jake started punching the shit out of him. "I SWEAR IF YOU TOUCHED HER I'LL KILL YOU!" Jake screamed. Kat saw and ran over to him and tried to get him off. "JAKE..what the fuck are you doing !?" He ignored her and continued to punch him.

Vince laughed like a maniac as he kept punching him. His mouth was all bloody. Jake did one more big punched and Vince fell off of the table. Vince got up and ran off holding his jaw. Kat stepped in front of him and placed her hand on his chest.

"Jake what the hell happened??" She asked concerned about his bruise.

Jake was breathing heavily, you could see his chest moving up and down. "Babe please calm down." Jake moved her hand away and started walking away from her. Kat walked after him and grabbed his arm. "HEY, talk to me!! I didn't do anything to you!"

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM KATNISS!" Jake yelled, Kat jumped a little to his voice. "I DID..WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" Jake tried to calm down, but it didn't work.

"OH YOU DID..REALLY..HOW COME VINCE SAID YOU LEFT THIS IN HIS ROOM THE OTHER DAY!" He yelled holding out Kat's underwear. Kat's mouth slightly dropped and she she shook her head.

"Jake no..I would never do that to you..babe I love you." "ARE YOU KIDDING ME..KAT HE HAD YOUR FUCKING UNDERWEAR!" Jake barked at her.

"Babe I know your mad, but please you have to believe me PLEASE!" "I dont know how he got them, but I would NEVER EVER CHEAT ON YOU!" Jake bit down hard on his lip and ran his fingers through his hair.

He paced around trying to ignore everything Vince told him. Jake stopped and looked at the wall, he started to get even more angry, and he punched a hole into the wall. He stared at the wall for a few seconds breathing heavily until Kat put her hand on his shoulder.