15. She doesnt love you

"YOU FUCKING KISSED HER?!" Jake said as he balled his fists tighter, and got closer to Emmet. "How dare you touch her!" "Do you not have any damn respect !?" Jake said yelling louder. "She doesn't want you anyway, she wants me!" Emmet insisted to Jake. Jacob released his fists, and gave a confused look to Kat. "What, y-you do?" Jake asked her in a depressed soft voice. She was still holding her wrist in pain. She looked up at him. "What?" Kat said confused...

"Tell him Kat, tell him what you told me." Emmet said to her. "What's he talking about Kat?" Jake asked confused. "Um, uh..I-I." She answered stuttering. She had no idea what to say. "Kat tell me." Jake demanded. "Fine I'll tell him." Emmet said done waiting."

Jake looked at him. "Kat said she loves ME." He yelled proudly at Jake. Jake looked at Emmet then at Kat. "Is that true?" Jake asked Kat. "Yes." She replied to him looking down.

Jake looked at Kat with a crushed look in his eyes. His heart felt like it was going to break in half. He could feel his eyes starting to tear up. Kat could see how hurt he was. "N-no Jake, I didn't mean it like that." Kat explained to him. "Wait what?" Emmet looked confused.
"Emmet, I tried to tell you, but you wouldn't let
me speak." She said trying to be nice.

"Tell me what?" He asked crossing his arms. "Emmet, I do love you, but not like I love Jake." She walked up to him, touching his shoulder with her good hand. Jake smiled coldly at Emmet. "So you don't want me?" Emmet said. "No, she doesn't." Jake said crossing his arms pissed.

"I wasn't fucking talking to you." Emmet replied rolling his eyes. Jake growled at him. "No, Emmet not like that, I'm so sorry." Kat said feeling bad for him. Jake smiled to himself, and Emmet happened to notice.
"WTF ARE YOU SMILING ABOUT!?" Emmet screamed at him.

"I'm smiling about how you were really happy that Kat loved you, when she actually didn't." "AWWW.. POOR EMMET HIS DREAMS ARE RUINED." Jake said chuckling like a devil. "SHUT THE FUCK UP JACOB." Emmet yelled. Jake balled up his fist and growled in anger. "NO !..NO.. we are not doing this again!"
Kat said as she was pulling  Jake out of the room.

Kat and Jake were out in the hallway when Emmet yelled. "Why did you pull him out Kat..he's just a pussy!" Kat was holding back Jake with all her might.  As she was holding him back Jake yelled. "How about I beat your ass in the hospital bed that i put you in Emmet !"

"JACOB!" Kat yelled. Jake looked down at her. "Omg, are you kidding me, he's the one who started it!" Kat rolled her eyes,
"Just come on Jake." She grabbed his hand, and they walked out of the hospital.