49. Its time

The boys finally arrived at the church and saw the limo the girls came in. They got out the car and walked in. Once they were inside they entered the male's side of the church.

Jake could feel is stomach starting to tighten but he didn't want anybody to know how nervous he was. "Fuck..I feel those butterflies." They walked into a room and down the hall was Kat's and the girls room.

Jake peeked around the corner and could see all who was there. "You know it's a shame that your brother isn't here." His Dad said to him."I don't have a brother." Jake said walking away from the corner.

His Dad put his hand on his shoulder for him to stop"Listen Jacob..I know you two don't like each other.. But it's about time you boys stop avoiding each other." "You'll never know you may need him."

"Haha Dad you're really funny.." Jake said sarcastically. "Jacob, I'm serious..you can't do this forever..you guys are family." His dad said in a disappointed tone. "Yes I can Dad...he tried to hurt the most important person in the universe to me..Kat..so watch me." Jake said as he walked away from him.

His Dad sighed and shook his head as he followed him back to the room. Jake walked in the room and sat down on a chair so did his Dad. Moments later his dad looked down at his watch. "Alright guys it's time."

Jakes heart skipped a beat when he heard his dad say those words.."Holy crap..I'm about to marry the love of my life..the most beautiful girl in the world..my...my everything....how TF did I get so lucky..thank you god."

Jake thought to himself as he stood up. "Ok Jacob go ahead and head out..we'll see you out there when we have to walk with the girls." Emmet said opening the door for him. Jake took in a big breath and slowly walked out the door.

As soon as he stepped out he could hear the girls talking and giggling. "Alright this is it Jake." He said as he smiled to himself. He walked down the hall and turned the corner. "Katniss Black..I can't wait to see you walk down that aisle..." He thought to himself walking..

*girls*

"Oh Katniss, you look amazing.. are you ready sweety.?" Kat's mom said sweetly. She breathed in big and shook her head yes. "Well good..because it's time to go." Tris said looking at her phone.

Kat couldn't help but start to freak out a lil bit. The fact that she was going to marry Jacob made her very happy, but at the same time she was super nervous. "Alright Kat we'll see you when you walk down the aisle..." Chloe said giving her a hug.

"Ok Chloe." Kat said giving her a hug back. Everybody hugged her and blew her kisses as they walked out the door. The boys walked out their room and paired up with the girls.

It was Emmet and Mrs.Black first then it was Spike and Chloe. After them it was Tris and Red. Then Jake's cousin Sam was paired up with Kat's mom. Mr.Black was to walk Katniss down the aisle.

The pairs lined up and waited at the door. While they were doing that Kat was still sitting in the room when there was a knock on the door. "Come in." She said.. Mr.Black walked through the door.

"Wow Katniss..you look so beautiful." He said walking in giving her a hug. "Thank you Mr.Black..you look very handsome." Kat said with a smile. "Jacob is going to flip when he sees how beautiful you look in that dress." He said with a confident smile.

"Haha you think so. " Kat said looking at her dress. "Trust me Kat..I know so." He said with a friendly wink. Kat giggled a little bit and told him thank you. They could hear the music began to start for Emmet and them to start walking down the aisle.

Mr.Black held out his arm and Kat wrapped her arm around his. "Are you ready sweetie?" He asked softly looking at her. "Yep." She said smiling to him. He smiled back and they walked out to the room.

A/N Hey guys I'm so happy we just hit 2k IK its not a lot but to me it's pretty awesome! If you guys want earlier updates on chapters please leave a comment letting me know love you guys

-V💉