9. Locker room

18+ ONLY graphic sex below You have been warned!! I don't need you reporting something the reader has been warned about so if you don't wanna read it, DON'T. No one is forcing you.

Jake's POV

Finally... I can have her to myself. I hope nobody's in here....I peaked around to see sure the locker room was empty. Ok perfect..like Katniss... This is going to be fucking awesome. Damn she's sexy as hell... Her beautiful eyes and her long wavy brown hair.. That sexy smile she gives me all the time... God I just want her to be mine...

Kat's POV

Oh god we're alone... Holy crap he looks so good.. His nice dark brown hair and those eyes...they can make you fall into a coma...

No Emmet or the principle, just Jacob and oh he's satisfying to have touching you, trust me he's about the sexiest thing you'll ever meet...

Damn he's so tall and handsome as hell ... Oh shit is that from a Taylor swift song? God I've gotta stop letting Emmet pick the radio station...

Jake locked the door and picked Kat up and put her on a table while her legs were wrapped around his waist. He stared into her eyes and he leaned in. "Kat... Can I..kiss you ?" Jake asked inches away from her...."Y-yes.." Kat replied gazing into his eyes..

He leaned in and their lips slowly made contact. Jake pushed his lips deeper into hers and kissed her passionately...They began with a nice calm love kiss as their lips moved together. Jake stuck his tongue into her mouth and French kissed her...which made Jake hard...Kat felt the warmth of his tongue and she held his face kissing him, then he turned everything heated.

He deepened the kiss and they began kissing rougher pushing his lips deeper into hers and moved his hand to her ass squeezing it tightly.

He then started licking and kissing the side of her neck and found her weak spot. Kat let out a sexy moan. " Mmm Jake...That f-feels good." Jake loved how she moaned. He loved it so much that he got a bigger boner.

Jake's POV

Holy shit...If she keeps moaning like that i may do something more than just make out with her...

Kats POV

"Oh wow..he's h-hard. Did I do something to make him turned on?...maybe it was my moan..haha I'm gonna use this to my advantage." Kat let out another sexy moan saying his name softly "Jacob."
----------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh..fuck..she sounds so sexy" he said as he ran his fingers through her hair. Down her back, then around to the front going up her shirt and then he stopped at her stomach..

He looked at her as if asking for permission with his eyes.. She kissed him and he slipped his hand under her bra, squeezing on one of her breasts. "Katniss...you really turn me on..you always have.."

Kat smiled into his kiss as they continued kissing roughly. Jacob began grinding against her as he spread her legs open with his hands.

She moaned and put her hand under his shirt as she began to softly claw him on his back while he thrusted. He put her arms in the air and pulled off her shirt leaving her in only her black bra with lace at the top.

Jake pulled off his belt and dropped it on the ground. Kat looked at him with lust as he did so..." It's ok Kat..I'll try to be gentle Jake whispered to her.

Jake licked her neck as he grabbed her hand slowly placing it on his manhood.

She felt how big he was through his jeans and moved her hand against him. Jake bit his lip and grabbed her hand and slowly slipped it down his pants where she was now holding him in her hand. "Damn Jake you're so big..."Kat whispered in his ear. "Mm" he groaned turned on.

They continued kissing roughly as Kat began to jerk him off. "Oh fuck Katniss that feels good, keep going" He moaned as she began to go faster.

She began going vamp speed. He let out another moan and kissed her into it as she bit her lip turned on. "I like how you're biting your lip there Kat.." "really?"she said in a sexy voice ..

Still jerking him he began breathing heavily, his muscles tightened and he felt himself about to release.

He began to whisper...in a sexy tone Fuck..Fuck...fuuuck.. He grabbed Kat's waist as he climaxed and released in her hand. Jake panted heavily.

"That felt..so fucking good..."he said out of breath."Good." She whispered in his ear.

Jake caught his breath and said "my turn.." as he pulled her shorts off....he slid his hand down her underwear." You don't know how long I've wanted to do this..." Jake said as he began touching her slow.

He then slid his finger slowly inside her..Kat gasped to the feeling and leaned her head back..

He wanted her to beg him to go faster. Kat moaned "Mm...Jake
faster."

Jake messing around with her asked, "Why should I go faster ?" Kat responded, her breathing was starting to get quicker. "Because it feels so damn good.." She said whispering in his ear in a sexy voice.

Jake was so turned on that he couldn't help thinking about how much he wanted to have sex with her.

Jake got an idea and smiled as he licked her neck and began kissing down her chest....

A/N: GO READ THE NEXT CHPT..GOOOO!

-V👇