24. Affection erection

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VERY GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT AND LANGUAGE IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT STOP AND EXIT. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT OK WITH THIS...NO ONE IS FORCING YOU!!
_________________________________________

They walked into the house and sat on the couch. Emmet took his bandages off and tried to wrap his hand. "Fuck..." Emmet said struggling. "You what me to um.. help you?" Kat offered
"Yea thanks.."

Kat begin wrapping his hand slowly and gently. Trying her best not to hurt him. Emmet looked at her and smiled as she finished. "Thanks kitty..." Kat rolled her eyes jokingly. "You know I'm not a kitty GRRR..." They both laughed and looked at her..

Jake: haha you're so cute Kat..
Emmet: Especially when she's angry, ha
*They both begin laughing.*
Kat: *pops fangs out and claws*
Jake and Emmet:......Nvm!!
Kat: *smiles cutely*

"Ok babe chill ." Jake said with big eyes. " Yea we were just playing ." Emmet implied. " You are really cute tho." Jake said smiling. Kat playfully rolled her eyes. " Sooo ..umm..you guys want to watch a movie ?" Emmet asked. Kat and Jake both said " Sure."

"What movie ?" "Doesn't madder Emmet just pick something." Jake replied. Emmet picked out Ride Along 2.
10 Min. later~

Everyone is laughing their asses off. "Omg Emmet that's so you! " Jake laughed. " I know right!" Kat said while holding her stomach from laughter. " Whatever." Emmet laughed.

"Hey I'm going to get some food." Emmet said " Ok." Kat responded
"Nobody cares!" Jake said jokingly.

Emmet rolled his eyes smiling and went in the kitchen for food.

Jake and Kat were still on the couch. Kat was still laughing at the movie and Jake creeped his hand by her thigh. " Jaaake...what are you doing ?" Kat said looking at him suspicious. Jake gave her a sexual look and bit his lip.

"Nothing babe." Jake scooted closer to Kat and moved his hand closer. "Well actually I'm really horny...and i want you." He said smiling deviously. "Jake but Em..."
Jake cut Kat off by kissing her lips softly.

Kat leaned back and Jake got on his knees in between her legs on the couch.

He put his hand in her shorts and began touching her.

She moaned softly in his ear, and could feel his boner getting bigger. Jake started licking and sucking on her neck leaving a hickey.

"I want you right now." Jake whispered as grabbed her breast. "You can have me baby" Kat whispered as she moaned. Jake touched her faster as he became even harder and Kat kept moaning in his ear.

Emmet yelled from the kitchen"Hey guys..guess what i got!" They both jumped to his voice and Jake got off from on top of her."WHAT !?" Jake yelled a little annoyed.

Emmet came back running in the room. "I got some cheese puffs and fruit snacks!" Emmet said holding the snacks up with a big smile.

Kat giggled and said "Oh, Emmet."
Jake face palmed his head and shook it in disappointment. "God..why me ?" He said under his breathe.

Kat giggled. Emmet plopped onto the couch beside Kat and started eating his food.

They all began watching the movie again when minutes later Jacob started walking upstairs. "Where are you going ?" Kat asked concerned. " I'm just getting something." Jake said.