11. I love you

Jake and Kat walked out of the school holding hands. " Hey Kat is your mom coming to pick you up ?" Jake asked. " No... she texted and apparently she's busy so..I'll just walk home." Kat responded. "Want me to walk you home ?" he said. "No..its ok i'll be fine." Kat replied to him " Plus don't you ride the bus?" she asked.

"Yeeeaa..sooo, I want to make sure you get home safely." "Look Kat you're not talking me out of this.. so your just going to have to deal with it." "Finnnnee." kat said rolling her eyes cutely .

They began walking home when all of a sudden Kats phone began to ring " Shit.. it's Emmet." Kat said annoyed. " Well answer it so he won't freak tf out like he always does Jake said to her annoyed.

Kat playfully rolled her eyes and answered the phone. "Hello ?"....."Yes Emmet I'm fine." "Dude you sound like my mom !" "Don't worry about where i was all day."

"Damn.. you're so fucking nosy." " Ok ill see you later .. all right bye." Emmet really does talk a lot Kat said with a sigh as she put her phone back into her pocket. Trust me I know. Jake said. It began getting a little dark outside and the fireflies were coming out.

Jake pulled out his phone and played a song..They began singing and listening to the song. It seemed like the fireflies were dancing around them. They had finally reached Kat's house by the end of the song, right before she went in Jake grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him. "Kat I gotta tell you something ok...

Jake said to Kat ."Yes ?" Kat said to him waiting anxiously..."I wanted to tell you ever since I met you....I-i love you... so fucking much." Jake said feeling a lump in his throat. That made Kat so happy to hear that from him. " I love you too." She replied wrapping her arms around his neck hugging him.

They kissed and hugged then she went in. As Jake was walking away Katniss said "Wait....Jake" she ran up to him. "I love you more." Jake looked at her smiling not possible..." Kat looked at him and kissed him..yes possible." she said goodnight and went back inside smiling as she closed the door.

He stood outside waiting for her to close the door..She closed it, and as soon as she did...Jake started cheering for himself and breaking into a happy dance. "YES YES YES... WHO'S AWESOME? YOU'RE AWESOME.. WHO DOES KAT LOVE ? YOU!!! YESSSS!!"

He was doing a lil dance in her front yard while he cheered himself on... All of a sudden he looked up at Kat's window to see her laughing hysterically at him....OMFG...SHE SAW ALL THAT ....*face palm*. "UM...THERE WAS A BEE ON ME !" Jake exclaimed loudly to her through her window.

"SURREE THERE WAS!" She said jokingly. UM YEA ILL..SEE YA AT SCHOOL TOMORROW.. LOVE YOU..." He ran away extremely embarrassed.. "Omg haha he's fucking adorable"she said as she laughed her ass off and falling onto the bed.