22. Speak of the devil

"Oh Kat, Don't stop."
"Harder..." Jake moaned. Kat sucked him harder as she clawed on his chest.

He came in her throat as he grunted then pulled her up to him vamp speed.

He flipped her over on her back and, began thrusting into her very roughly. "Oh, Jacob." Kat moaned leaning her head back in pleasure. Jake only went faster and harder grabbing her thighs holding her still as he continued. He thrusted long and hard enjoying every second.

"Kat you feel so amazing." Jake said trying to get his words out. Kat clawed the sheets still leaning her head back and moaning.

She leaned up and kissed him as he continued. Jake felt Kat's walls tighten around him as she was about to come, and he liked it.

He grinned and bit down on his lip as he released inside her. She did as well seconds later.  Jake grabbed her waist and laid her on top of him holding her tightly.

Jake:"I love you Katniss."
Kat:"I love you more.."
Jake:"Not possible..."
Kat:"Oh yes possible.."

They both chuckled, closing their eyes as they began to drift to sleep....

The next morning...
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!

Kat and Jake jumped out of their sleep to see the alarm going off very loudly..Jake roughly hit the button turning it off. I'm glad my Mom's at a meeting out of town haha.." Jake said smiling.

"Well good thing my mom really doesn't give a shit about me.." Kat replied. "Baby she does care about you, she just sucks at showing it, that's all.." Jake said comforting her. Kat smiled and kissed him, trying to just make it a quick kiss. Of course not... Jake pulled her onto him....

2 hours later.

Jake smiled in pleasure holding Kat in his arms staring at her. Kat laid her head on his chest smiling with her eyes closed..
She awoke and looked up at Jake to see him staring at her.. "Haha what are you doing?" Kat said giggling.

"Just thinking about how your the most beautiful and amazing thing I've ever laid my eyes on." Jake replied. Kat smiled and looked down.

He kissed her and tried to continue if you know what I mean, as he held the back of her head. She ducked down out of his grip and stood up.

"Hey, get your cute little ass back over here." Jake said grinning. Kat considered getting back in the bed but then forced her self to go into the bathroom to resist him. " haha come here kitty Kat!! Jake screamed messing with her. "Shut up!!"Kat said playfully.

Jake decided to get up and as he tried to get up he fell over. * THUMP*
he stood up vamp speed embarrassed by himself and walked into the bathroom.

He walked up behind Kat where she was looking in the mirror trying to fix her hair. He put his arms around her waist, he only had on boxers and she only had a bra and panties.

He looked at her in the mirror and smiled."What?" Kat asked him curiously smiling. He turned her around, and sat her on the counter as he began kissing her.

She kissed back and then stopped. "What were you smiling about?" She asked. "Just you....you make me happy.." Jake said to her. "And it's hard not to stare at your beauty.." Kat rolled her eyes smiling at him. "I don't know where you see beauty cause I think I'm average as hell." Kat said.

Jake looked at her confused. "I'm pregnant btw." Jake said casually. Kats eyes got big "WHAT???"..

"What ? I thought we were naming things that are impossible." Jake said smiling." Kat smiled and jumped into his arms as they kissed.

He carried her down stairs vamp speed and sat her down in the kitchen. "Hungry?"asked Jake ."Yep" Kat said immediately. So what do you wa-...Kat bit into his neck and sucked enjoying his blood.

Jake smiled and liked every second. Kat finished and healed his neck. "Ok so that's what you want huh?"Jake said laughing. Jake grabbed her and sat her on the counter and bit into her neck. Kat bit her lip and moaned....Jake finished drinking.

Damn Kat you taste good, and hey...watch it moaning like that. Jake said pointing his finger at her. "You know I can't control myself when it comes to you..." OH SHIT NUGGETS WHERE'S JAMES ?" Kat asked freaking out a lil.

Babe chill I put him in the garage in a dog cage, with some kibble.. Jake responded calmly. " Omg Jake.."Kat said laughing hysterically. "Hey we should go visit Emmet..." Kat said.

"Oh I think he's out." Jake said sipping on some water. "He is ?" *DOOR BELL RINGS* Jake went to the door vamp speed and looked out the window..."Speak of the devil."