46. On my turf

Kat called out Jake's name in a seductive tone. "Yeaaaah...Kat?.." Jake yelled over to her hesitantly" Come on, I miss you; I wanna show you my new outfit for our honeymoon." Kat said to him biting her lip.

Jake gulped hard and got a boner thinking about it. " No don't do it..come on you can do this." Jake said to himself in his head. " N-no sorry Kat I c-can't do that. " Jake said trying to stay calm.

Kat began to fake cry (but they didn't know that hahaha) " So you don't miss me?" Kat said in a sad innocent tone.

Jake began to walk to her but Emmet grabbed his arm..."Jake don't do it." Emmet said shaking his head." Spike you hurt my feelings." Chloe said as she began to "cry" too. " Awe babe I'm sorry. Spike said as he held out his arms and walked over to her slowly to comfort her. "Spike no!" Red yelled out to him.

" Katniss baby girl I do miss you." Jake said walking over to her. " Omg you guys are idio.." Red said as he got cut off by Tris. "Red will you hold me, I'm lonely." She said in a seemingly very sweet voice. Red at first hesitated raising an eyebrow, that is until Tris looked at him with big puppy eyes.

All three of them fell for the girls' cuteness. Kat did the sad and innocent pretty look. Chloe quivered her lip and Tris did the big puppy eyes. The boys finally got over to the girls and hugged them. The girls hugged them back and looked at each other with evil grins.

The boys did the same. All 3 of the girls mouthed 3...2...1..NOW!" To each other, and the girls plan went into action...but so did the guys..

The girls began to try to move but the guys' grips got tighter around them and they couldn't move. Spike picked Chloe up and began to carry her away. " NOOO..Katniss. !" She yelled holding out her hands as she was carried away.

"BE BRAVE CHLOE..DON'T GIVE IN!" Kat yelled to her. "HAHAH YOU'RE MINE TONIGHT!" Jake said darkly whispering in her ear. Kat gulped and tried to wiggle away. "TRIS!" Kat yelled. "Haha no use in asking Tris for help, Red already took her." Jake's dad yelled. Emmet face palmed his head and him and Jake's Dad walked away, heading to the bar.

Kat had no other option but to do this." AHH JAKE YOU'RE HURTING ME !" She screamed out loud. Jake instantly released her out of his grip. " OH BABE I'M SO SORRY..I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU!" Jake yelled. " It's ok and btw sorry for this.." "Sorry for wh.." Kat pushed him down and he fell in the dirt.

" HAHA SORRY FOR THAT LOSER!" Kat laughed as she ran away . "FUCK!" Jake yelled as he turned into his wolf form and ran down the street after her. Kat looked back and could see he was catching up pretty fast.

Kat cut the corner and ran into the woods turning into a wolf as well. Jacob followed but lost track of her. Trees surrounded him.. He softened his steps and got low he sniffed around hoping he could pick up her scent.

A noise caught Jake's attention. The sound of like a twig breaking. He walked over to the area and growled ready to pounce on the target; when he was startled by Kat jumping out of the bushes and tackling him.

Jake tackled her back and they rolled down a hill, they kept rolling into a big flower field with a lake at the bottom and a water fall.
They finally stopped rolling and Jake ended up on top. He stared into Kat's eyes and could see the reflection of the stars in her beautiful green eyes.

Kat flipped them over and began playfully biting his ear. Jake tackled her back down to the ground and growled playfully.

"Grrr." Kat said in a sexy tone. Jake gave her devilish smirk and licked the side of her neck. Then kissed her deeply.

-couple of hours later-

Jake held Kat close as they laid there naked in the flower field staring up at the sky. Jake moved the little hair out of Kat's face and she looked at him. She held his face in her hands and he leaned in. He slid his tongue in, and they tongue kissed passionately.

Kat pulled away and looked at the stars "I can't wait till tomorrow babe..." Jake said staring deeply into her eyes. " I can't wait either." Kat said as she blushed thinking about it. Jake smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I can't wait to see you walk down that aisle..you're going to be the most beautiful bride in the universe.." Jake said holding her.

"Damn...It's going to be so hard sleeping in a bed with you not there." He said in a disappointing tone."It's ok Jake, just think of me." Kat said trying to make him feel better.

"Kat you being there, and just imaging you are two completely different things ."Jake said dreading letting her go. He pulled Kat closer to him and traced her curves with his fingers. "I know Jake..it won't be the same for me either, but at least tomorrow we can be together" Kat said.

" Haha yea your right baby." Jake said with a smile. "We will be very, very..close..." Jake said with a sexy grin as he gave her a wink. "Haha shut up." Kat said giggling as she playfully pushed his shoulder. They laid together watching the waterfall for a min.

"Babe..we should head back now." Kat said slowly getting up."Yea your right." Jake said getting up as well.

They both got dressed and started walking back to Tris's house hand in hand.

That was where all the girls were going to sleep tonight. "HEY, RACE YOU BACK!" Kat yelled as she took off vampire speed."HAHA COME BACK HERE KITTY !" Jake yelled chasing after her.

Kat ran up onto the porch and Jake came up vamp speed and grabbed her.

He pulled her into a soft passionate kiss. Their lips moved together as she held the back of his head softly gripping his hair. Kat slowly pulled away and bit her lip. "I love you so much Katniss; I can't wait to marry you." Jake said staring at her. Kat held his face in her hands "Awe babe I can't wait to marry you either..." Kat said with a big smile.

They did one last kiss and Kat walked inside. Right before she could close the door Jake stopped it with his foot. He grabbed her and pulled her into his chest hugging her. " Please please be safe Katniss..sweet dreams." Jake said hugging her a little tighter. Kat hugged him tightly with her head on his chest.

"Sweet dreams Jake." She whispered into his ear. Kat looked up at him and Jake caressed her cheek with his finger then kissed her again."Damn I'm not looking forward to sleeping without you tonight, but I am looking forward to our wedding..."He said smiling and gazing deeply into her bright green eyes..

"Same baby..." Kat replied to him."Goodnight, I love you so fucking much my beautiful fiancé..." Kat smiled leaning her head on the door.

"I love you so fucking much more..." She replied
"Not possible" Jake insisted.
"Yes possible.." She said back.

Jake watched as Kat closed the door and made eye contact with him until her eyes disappeared behind it. Jake let out a sigh and stood at the door for a min before he slowly stepped back and looked up into the stars..

"Goodnight beautiful..I do love you more..."
He said looking up thinking about Kat.

A/N ok so I really enjoyed writing this chapter and I worked really hard on it sooo if you like it please vote or comment, I'm starting to think no one really likes my story and I feel like I'm writing for no reason so plz let me know if u do thnx❤️

-L💚