53. Lingerie

Jake licked and sucked along her collar bone and neck. Kat bit her lip and moaned his name.
Jake licked the shell of her ear. He wanted her to moan really loud and scream his name tonight and she was going to...

She kicked off her heels and put her arms over his neck as he picked her up and put her onto the bed and took off his jeans. Kat bit her lip softly and signaled with her finger to come here.

He slipped the dress off of her and threw it across the room. He then opened her legs and grinded onto her. Kat arched her back to the feeling of his bulge against her underwear.

Jake kissed her roughly again and bit her lip softly. Her body was covered in shivers and her stomach was already filled with butterflies, and he was just the same. He slowly kissed down her stomach when he got to her area. He stared up at her and gave a sexy smirk as he slowly pulled her underwear off with his teeth.

Her underwear were almost off until she stopped him."Oh Jake wait..I have a surprise for you" Kat said pushing him off on the side of the bed. Jake chuckled "Haha what is it baby?"
"You'll see..now go sit in that chair and wait." Kat said pointing to the chair with a devilish half smile.

Jake deeply chuckled as he walked over to the chair. He watched as Kat grabbed something out of her suitcase then into the bathroom . A couple mins later Kat came out with her hair to one side, and black sexy lace lingerie. vvvvvv

Jake's eyes got really big and so did his boner, he bit down on his lip as he gripped the arm rests of the chair

Jake's eyes got really big and so did his boner, he bit down on his lip as he gripped the arm rests of the chair. He glared at her hungrily as she walked slowly to him. Jake patted to his lap and Kat wrapped her arms around his neck as she sat down on him slowly.

She started to grind her hips against him. Jake gripped her hips tightly as she continued moving her hips. Kat licked the side of his neck and whispered to him.
"Do you like that, daddy?"

His boner got bigger. He whispered huskily in her ear "Fuck, yes I like that."
"Good" Kat whispered as she then kissed him.
She giggled sexually and got off of him while Jake reached to her trying to keep her from leaving his lap. Kat crawled on the bed slowly on her hands and knees and Jake watched loving what was behind.

Kat smiled darkly. "Come get me.." She said as she stared at him with lust. Jake smiled coldly with his eyes glued to her as he walked over towards the bed.When he reached her he grinded against her from behind and then flipped her over to were she was now on top.

He kissed her softly and she whispered into his ear saying.."I'm going to make you cum...so hard." Jake shut his eyes tightly and bit down on his lip hard. She moved from his lips and down his chest as she traced his abs with her tongue as she slowly made her way down on him.

Black || DIRTY On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara