28. Bang

Emmet was calling Jake repeatedly and never got a response out of him. "Come on Jake pick up the damn phone ." Emmet said gripping the phone.

Emmet grabbed his keys and zoomed off in his car. He was driving and then he saw someone laying in the road. He slammed on the breaks and ran vamp speed to see the guy.

He saw that it was Jake knocked out. "Shit..Jake get up !" He said trying to wake him up. He didn't get up. Jake could hear the faint sound of Emmet's voice but could barely move.
Then Emmet yelled " JACOB GET UP..SOMEONE IS TRYING TO KILL KATNISS !"

Jake instantly woke up and began to push himself off the ground. Emmet reached out his hand and helped Jake get up. Jake's head was spinning as they zoomed into the car and drove towards where he saw the van heading. "Jake do you know where they went ?" Emmet asked.

The last thing i remember is the car flipping over and i saw nothing but darkness.

"I just hope Katniss is ok."Jake said holding his head pulling on his hair.

Kat woke up to only to see darkness, and to taste the dry rag tightly digging into the creases of her mouth. She barely hear voices from outside the door.

She began to move and try to break free, but it was no use the chains around her wrists behind her where too tightly secured.

The door opened and the light turned on.

Katniss squinted her eyes and could see three guys standing before her; Zane and two of the other men. They all glared at her. "Damn you're right Zane, she is sexy as hell." One of the men commented biting down on his lip and rubbing his chin.

The other man glared at Katniss devilishly."I can't wait till me and her are all alone."He said winking at her."Yea i know..just imagine how much she is worth if we sold her to Ezekial.." Zane said looking at her liking his lips.

Kat gave all three of them death stares her eyes were starting to turn bright yellow.

"Jake do you know what the guy looks like?" Emmet asked freaking out. "No..the lights were cut off!! I never saw his fucking face!" Jake yelled at him."Shit !" Emmet replied freaking out.

"How the fuck are we supposed to find her then ?!" Emmet yelled at him. "I don't know I'm..I'm thinking !" Jake yelled back. Jake got an idea but he wasn't sure if it would work.

Kat heard a voice in her head. "Katniss!! "Hello ? it's Jake!! Can u hear me!?"
Kat repeatedly heard in her head.

Jake : KAT! BABY PLEASE IF YOU CAN HEAR ME SAY SOMETHING!

Kat : JACOB!! I don't know where I am it looks like some old abandoned wear house !!

Jake : OK me and Emmet are going to find you!

Kat : IT'S ZANE HURRY..i think they're trying to rape me!

Jake : WHAT?! OMG!!

"EMMET DRIVE FUCKING FASTER!" Jake screamed. "TO WHERE?!" Emmet screamed back." I DON'T FUCKING KNOW OK, ITS AN ABANDONED WEAR HOUSE!! Jake replied.

"OH WOW THATS SPECIFIC!" Emmet stated in anger. "KAT SAID ITS ZANE!!" Jake screamed. "OH SHIT, I THINK I KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!" Emmet said as he spun the car around and made a sharp turn.