37. Babysitter

Kat and Jake were both cuddled up asleep when alarm went off and startled them awake. Without hesitation Jacob jumped out of his sleep and hit the alarm causing it to break into peices."Oh shit.." Jake said realizing what he did.

"Oh..come on Jake..another one."Kat said in a playful tone."Sorry babe..they're really loud...like my mother..He said thinking back to her loud ass screaming..

Kat playfully rolled her eyes. "It's fine Jake."Snr said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Jake smiled and watched as Kat got up and went into the bathroom. He got up and followed. Kat was brushing her teeth when he pulled her by her waist close to him. Jake moved her hair to the side and kissed her neck softly, then gently bit her ear.

"Jake stop."Kat said with a giggle. He smiled as he licked the shell of her ear and whispered "Why?". Kat finished brushing her teeth. She put her hand on his chest and bit her lip."Because... i said so."Kat said as she moved her hand slowly across his chest walking past him.

Jake started brushing his teeth and muffled. "Ha what's that supposed to mean ?" He said jokingly. "Everything."Kat said folding her arms with a smile. Jake grinned and began to slowly walk towards her when his phone started ringing.

"Oh, babe will you get that ?" Jake said. "Sure."She said picking up his phone. She saw it was his mother and picked up.

Kat: hello ?

Mrs. Black: Hey Katniss!!...this is Katniss right.. I didn't dial the wrong number again..oh no..where's my purse..I know I where I last had it but the snehsidnaoalznsjajsn...

Kat: umm Mrs. Black? Helloooooo..? Hello?....

Mrs.Black: KATNISS??? IS THAT YOU?!

Kat: OH god..ow! my ear...YES Mrs.Black this is Kat.. please move away from the phone a little bit..

Mrs Black: OH OK SORry.. Ok well Great !!..I was wondering if you wanted to spend time with me and Tris?

(Tris is Jacobs sister)

Kat: Oh umm..( Got cut off )

Mrs. Black: Great..ill be over shortly

*hangs up*

"Haha sorry babe" Jake said walking out the bathroom."Your mom is..just always great to talk to on the phone."Kat said handing it to him.

"She asked me if i wanted to hang with her and Tris."Kat said with a slight laugh."What did you tell her then. Jake said sitting on the bed.

"Haha nothing..she wouldn't let me speak." She replied with a shrug. Jake chuckled. "Kat you know my mom doesn't take no for an answer." Jake said shaking his head. "Yea i know..you don't either." Kat said with a giggle.

Jake walked over to her and grabbed her butt pulling her closer to him as he smiled to her. "Is there anything wrong with that." He said. "Nooo."Kat said with a grin. Jake smirked and gave Kat a kiss. Jake wanted the kiss to turn into a make out session, but kat pushed him away.

"Sorry Jake.. but your mom will be here any minute." Kat said looking through her drawers."Come on babe." Jake pleaded."Mmm..nope."Kat said pulling on her black crop top with a grey tank underneath and jean shorts with black and white converse.