30. Submissive

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VERY GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT AND LANGUAGE IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT STOP AND EXIT. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT OK WITH THIS...NO ONE IS FORCING YOU!!
_________________________________________

He slammed the door shut with his foot and started kissing Kat roughly and deeply.

Kat kissed back sticking her tongue in his mouth. She took Jake's shirt off and traced her fingers down Jake's abs.

Jake sucked and kissed her neck,making Kat let out a small moan.

Jake started to get even bigger. He took Kat's dress off and picked her up and laid her on the bed.

He took of his pants and her bra and Jake began to grind onto kat. Kat dug her nails into Jake's back.

Kat sexually whispered to Jake,"I like how big you are daddy." She stared sexually into his eyes.

Seeing Katniss look at Jake like that and say those words only made him even harder.

Jake bit his lip really hard. He was so turned on and excited that he ripped Kat's underwear off vamp speed. Kat gasped and Jake gave her a big kiss, and whispered something in her ear that turned her on completely...

"You belong to daddy..and nobody else but daddy." He said dark and deeply. Kat bit her lip and replied."Yes sir..."

Kat flipped them over and was on top. "What do you think your doing " Jake asked with a raised brow.

"Riding you..." Kat said looking at him biting her lip."Mmm..tempting..but not to today beautiful." Jake said as he flipped her over and got on top.

"It looks like im going to have to teach you who's in charge around here." Jake said in a sexual tone as he licked her neck.

Jake grabbed the cuffs and cuffed Kat to the headboard pulling her legs around his waist. "When I tell you to speak...you will either call me daddy,  Jake or respond saying yes or no sir."

"Got that kitty?" He said demandingly. "Yes sir." Kat replied gulping.

Jake kissed Kat passionately and slid in slow. Kat moaned his name "Jacob.." He started thrusting faster."I didn't tell you to speak Kat..." He said thrusting harder.

Kat moaned as he started pounding into her. "Did I??" "No" Kat replied "NO..WHAT !" He yelled.

"NO SIR !" She screamed throwing her head back. Jake grabbed her throat but not too tight, just softly as he felt the warmth of her body inside and out.

"Fuck..I love how tight you are baby!" Jake grunted. He began doing long deep thrusts. "What's my name Katniss..?" He barked at her.

"Ja.." Kat tried to speak but she was breathing too quickly. Jake only went faster. "Nope..that's not it.." Jake pounded really hard into her. "Fuck...Ja.." Kat moaned about to come.

"Haha, did i wipe you memory, Jake asked moaning. He did one more big thrust. "Ah!" Kat moaned out as she came and legs being to shake.

Jake thrusted once more into her very hard and came slowed his pace making long slow thrusts enjoying his climax into her. "Fuck..Katniss.. "

Jake heavily breathed out grabbing her hips."You like that baby girl?" Jake asked in a deep tone. "Yes daddy." Kat said still breathing heavily.

Jake took the cuffs off of Kat and turned her around. He roughly slid into her from the back. "DAMN JAKE" Kat yelled as she gripped the sheets curling her fingers in.

Jake bit his lips and threw his head back and slapped Kat's ass.

"You love how my cock feels inside you baby? " Jake moaned. "Fuck yes..Jake" Kat moaned back as her walls closed on him. Jake grew bigger to the feeling.

Jake pulled her hair to where she was looking at him. He started thrusting vamp speed.

"You like it when i come inside you!" He barked in a deep sexy tone. "Oh fuck yes !" Kat screamed. They were both close. "Who do you belong to Kat?!" He barked. "YOU!' Kat screamed.

"WHO KAT !" he said roughly thrusting in her. Kat clawed the head board. "YOU JAKE ..YOU!"

"Ah Jake don't stop please!" Kat screamed as they both came. Kat's legs began to tremble as arched her back she could feel the warmth of Jacob's come shooting inside her. Kat came and let out a breath of relief panting holding onto the head board to keep herself from falling over. Jake layers her down beside him.

Jake: Was that too rough baby?

Kat: N-No Jacob...I loved it...

Jake: Ok good, I don't want to hurt you.

Kat: I know babe, but I like it when you're rough.. It turns me on..

Jake: Ha ha good cause it turns me on too..

Jake smiled and kissed her again.. He chuckled devilishly, "Don't you ever forget it Kitty, you're mine.." He said with a wink. Kat smiled and bit her lip replying "Yes sir." They laid down and Jake wrapped his arms around her waist as they began to fall asleep

Jake: I love you Katniss Everdeen...

Kat: I love you more Jacob.

Jake: Not possible

Kat: Yes possible..

Jacob thought to himself...
"You'll never know Katniss.."

They both dreamed of each other and slept deeply...

A/N: Ok so I hope you enjoyed this chapter vote if u did.. I'm actually kinda pissed rn about some shit so plz help me get the hell over it..

-V✌🏼️