21. The first time

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VERY GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT AND LANGUAGE IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT STOP AND EXIT. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT OK WITH THIS...NO ONE IS FORCING YOU!!
_________________________________________

Jake awoke and opened his eyes to see nothing, but darkness surrounding him along with the dirt he felt all over him and he started freaking out a little bit."AHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL!! KATNISS!!

All of the sudden the dirt began moving as Kat was digging him up. " Jake, Jake, Jake." It's ok stop freaking out. Kat said as she pulled him out of the ground by his arms. He stood up and the dirt began falling off him.

"Damn that was terrible, I thought you had to like lay with me or something." Kat laughed "I got out 12 mins ago " She said as she started unbuttoning his shirt."Um don't you want me to take a shower first babe?" Jake said confused.

Kat looked at him and rolled her eyes playfully. "Jake I'm not trying to mess around" she said laughing. "Oh..." he replied depressingly.

She rolled her eyes again and finally pulled his shirt off. "Your shirt was covered in dirt and blood Jake haha.." Kat said throwing his shirt in the garbage."Damn you even look good covered in dirt." Kat said distracted by his abs and muscles." So do you" he said staring at her biting his lip.

Kat grinned and wiped the dirt off his mouth. Jake leaned down and started to kiss her. Kat stopped kissing him."Ok, ok stop distracting me. Pushing him away. "Haha whatever." Jake said rolling his eyes. "Ok let's see how fast you are." Kat said backing up. "Come to me." Kat said to him.

"With pleasure." Jake said grinning. He zoomed over to her vamp speed and all the sudden he was holding her in his arms. "Ok so your fast as hell..good to know." Kat said sarcastically. Jake zoomed into the house, and sat Kat down in the bathroom.

He grinned and slowly began undressing her. He took her shirt off, then her shorts. Getting hard, he then unclipped her bra, and pulled off her panties. "Damn you look good Kat."He said as he ran his hand down her body.

He then unbuckled his belt and dropped it on the ground. She walked up close to him she then unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans.

He then pulled off his jeans vamp speed. He looked Kat up and down and got extremely hard. He placed her hand on his dick and told her to jerk him.

She did as he commanded and started jerking him as they kissed deeply. He picked her up with her legs around his waist and stepped into the shower, and turned the water on pressing Kat up against the wall.

Jake began grinding against her private. "Oh fuck you feel good, and I love how wet you are." Jake said in her ear. "Mm, only for you Jake and fuck, I love how big and hard you are against me."Kat said in a seductive voice.

Jake grew bigger against her. "Katniss I want to make love to you." He said to her. Kat got so turned on by him saying that.."Oh Jacob, I want you." she replied clawing his back. Jake looked at her with lust as he kissed her and turned the water off holding Kat in his arms.

He sat her down so she was standing in the bathroom. Water ran down her body as he then grabbed a towel and began to dry her off. After she was dry he sat her on the counter still naked, and began to dry himself off as well.

He then picked Kat up and carried her to his room and laid her on the bed as he got on top of her. "Are you sure you're ready?" Jake said kissing her neck. "Yes." She replied in a sexy tone of voice.