32. Dinner

Jake and Kat were still watching tv the sun started to set.
"Hey babe I'll be right back ok." Jake got up and walked upstairs to make a call.

?: So you guys are coming at 6:00pm?

Jake: Yes 6:00pm sharp.

?: What name shall I place your reservation under?

Jake: Mr.Black

?: Ok have a nice day sir

Jake got off the phone and walked down stairs. He saw Kat sitting on the couch. He walked over and gave her a kiss. "Hey babe,I'm going out with Emmet real quick." ( He lied )

"Where are you guys going ?" Kat asked concerned. "To the mall." "Well umm call me." Kat replied. "I will." Jake said with a smile.

He grabbed his keys and walked towards the door. "I love you baby girl." "I love you too babe ." Kat said back.

Jake walked out the door to his car. " I can't wait till tonight." He said to himself and with that he zoomed off.

Kat sat at the house bored watching her favorite movies. It's been a couple of hours.

"DAMN..what's taking him so long?!" Kat said in a frustrated worried tone. She picked up her phone to call Jake but, right before she could dial his number Jake called her.

Jake: hello ?

Kat: I thought you were going to call me..

Jake: I did call babe..

Kat: Whatever..

Jake: Babe I'm sorry, but dressed I'm on my way to get you

Kat: Ok babe

Kat walked upstairs into her closet. She looked through her dresses, she had a hard time picking which one to wear. Nope...Nope..Nope. She was throwing her dresses left and right trying to find one she really liked.

She then pulled out a black cocktail dress the same one Jake bought for her that day they went shopping. She threw the dress on the bed and some black heels.

Kat got in the shower and washed her hair. She got out a couple of minutes later. She dried and had put on black lace bra and underwear vamp speed and curled her hair vamp speed as well.

She looked at herself in the mirror and grabbed her necklace Jake got her. The necklace was in a shape of a heart with a J on it. Jake has a matching one with a K on it...

She walked downstairs and sat on the couch with her legs crossed watching true blood.

Jake opened the door he was wearing a tux looking very handsome. As soon as he walked in his eyes landed on Kat. "Damn Kat you look sexy as hell !" Jake smiled big. Kat giggled and slowly walked to Jake.

She pulled him close by his tie and she kissed him passionately. Jake grabbed her waist giving it a little squeeze.

They started tongue kissing. Kat moved her fingers through his hair, and Jake moved his hands to Kat's butt.