41. The club

Jake and Kat jumped out of their sleep to the sound of the door knocking. "Oh my god who the fuck is that." Jake yelled in annoyance.

"Babe will you get the door? " Kat said with puppy eyes. Fiinnee Jake said with a sigh. He rolled of the bed hoping to land on his feet but instead it was his stomach.

"Ahh." He yelled with a grunt as he hit the floor."Haahahah!" Kat laughed out loud. Kat was laughing uncontrollably and rolled off the bed onto Jake.

The only thing you could was a loud thud and kat and Jake grunting as she hit his back."Wow really Kat."Jake said with a chuckle. "Haha..sorry Jake." Kat said with a giggle.

Kat rolled off of his back and Jake got up."Are you ok Kat..you hit my back pretty hard."Jake asked holding her."Yea im fine..now go answer the door." "Oh shit." Jake said as he carried kat downstairs.

Like an annoying idiot the person was still knocking on the door. "God im going to knock the shit out of this person!" Jake yelled. He was so mad that when he swung the door open he broke it.

"WHHAATT !" Jake yelled."Dude im sorry."Emmett said holding up his hands. "OH hey Emmet." Jake said with a smile. Kat and Emmet's eyes got big. "seriously dude." Emmet said.

"Just shut up and come inside." Jake said rolling his eyes."Babe you just broke the door."Kat said with wide eyes. "Oh it's fine babe..i can fix it." Jake said looking at her with a big smile.

"Oh god." Kat said laughing. Emmet walked inside and gave kat a hug."How you doing kat?" "I'm fine..you?" "Im ok." Emmet replied.

Jake finished fixing the door into place. He clapped his hands together to get the dust off. "So wassup Emmet?" Jake asked. "Well tonight I'm going to treat you guys." Emmett said with a smile.

"Oh really ?" kat said crossing her arms."Yea I am katniss." Emmet said playfully crossing his arms."Mhm so where are you taking us." Jake said with a raised brow.

"You'll see when we get there."Emmett said. Jake and Kat both rolled their eyes playfully. "Alright Emmet ,but it better not be anything lame." "Oh trust me it's not." Emmet said reassuring them both.

"Well babe ?" Jake asked looking at kat. "Yea sure why not..give us a couple of mins Emmet." Kat said dragging Jake by the hand upstairs.

"Ok..hurry!" Emmet shouted upstairs to them. Kat and Jake both got dressed. Jake had put on a black t-shirt with his jeans and ruffled his fingers through his hair. Creating that perfect messy hair look.

Kat put on her black tank top and her jean shorts and pulled her hair to one side. She then put on her J necklace that Jake gave her.

"How do i look?" Kat asked him."You look hot as fuck." Jake said with a wink. Kat blushed and rolled her eyes playfully. "I look good right ?" Jake asked looking at himself. "You always look good babe." Kat said

"Thanks babe." Jake said giving kat a kiss. They both walked down the steps only to find Emmet searching through their refrigerator. "Umm Emmet what are you doing? " Kat asked.

Emmet looked at them with wide eyes and and had his face full. He chewed his food slowly and innocently, like Theodore from Alvin and the chipmunks... "Uhh i just wanted some cake." Emmet mumbled

Jake face palmed his head. "Gosh Emmet." Jake said in a frustrated annoying voice.

Kat giggled. "Sorry guys." Emmett said. "Just come on Emmett." Kat said walking towards the door with Jake. Emmett followed and Jake locked the door once everyone was out.

Jake opened the door for kat and Emmett got in the back. Jake walked over the the driver's side and got in. "So where are we going?" Jake asked as they pulled out the driveway.

"I told you you'll see." Emmett said with a smile. The whole ride Emmett told Jake what turns to make until they pulled up into this place. There was barely any parking spots.

"Is this that new really fancy club?" Kat asked. "Yep..and tonight I'm paying for everything." Emmet said getting out the car. Jake and kat got out as well and walked towards the entrance with Emmett.

"Hold up..Emmett where the hell did you get money from ?" Jake asked. "Don't worry about it." Emmet said with a grin. They walked inside and all you could see was people grinding their lower halves together and other things.

"If you guys need me I'll be over there."Emmet pointed over there to a group of girls over there by the bar. Jake shook his head and rolled his eyes playfully. "Haha good luck Emmet." Kat said hitting his shoulder lightly.

Emmet ran his fingers through his hair, took a big breathe of air in and walked over there."Babe bet 10 dollars that he fucks up..BADLY." Kat said to Jake. "Babe..you know he is." Jake said shaking his head.

Wanna dance sexy?" Jake said holding out his hand. She grabbed his hand and walked over to the dance floor. Jake grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to him. Kat bit her lip and started moving her hips, while Jake grinded against her.

They were getting really into it when something caught there attention. They looked over and saw a girl slapping Emmet. "Ohh shit," Kat said laughing. Jake shook his head in disappointment. He then pulled out a 10 dollar bill and handed it to Kat.

"Haha babe." Kat said laughing. "Just take it." Jake said while he laughed."It's ok babe...keep it"Kat said not taking the money. Emmet walked over to Jake and Kat rubbing the side of his cheek. "Damn that really did hurt. He said still rubbing his cheek .

"It's ok Emmet you'll find a girl...someday."Jake said with a chuckle. Kat playfully nudged Jake in the arm as she giggled . " Whatever." he said in a disappointed tone.