He's My Greatest Posession

Manu's POV

I didn't tell anyone in my house about what occurred at school a couple days ago. I haven't spoken to Rosalie and I hadn't seen Vivian. She said she was sick so she wouldn't be in for three days. I have never been the one to be humiliated in front of anyone, but after what happened I've been feeling somewhat shy. My mom thinks I'm involved with drugs, because I haven't been hanging around with family, and my dad is spot on. He thinks it's all about girls...and he is sort of right...except I'm not the problem. Rosalie is the problem, and as long as she is here she'll be the problem. Ever since she showed up she has been stalking me and bugging me every single damn day! I've been stalked on Twitter and Instagram, but never in real life. This is probably the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me....

Rosalie's POV

After I finish taking my shower I go straight to my room and change into my sneak out clothes. This means my dark black shirt and my dark black pants and I tuck my hair into a black hat. I had to go and tell Manu how sorry I was about all of this. I wasn't going to let Vivian be the innocent one this time! She has to pay for what she has done to me. She seriously thinks that Manu would love her over me. Puh Lease.... What does she have that I haven't got?

"Hey mom I'm going out for a walk alright?"

"Uhhh Rosalie it's 10:30  at night." She says walking into the living room with a dish and a rag.

"I have to. I really need to clear my mind. Please let me go out."

"Why are you wearing all black?"

"For safety reasons. Thanks and bye bye."

I open the door and I quickly run down the sidewalk. There aren't any cars so I can keep running down the street, and eventually I get to Manu's neighborhood. A flashback to my first day in Spain comes back to me. I remember when Manu's room light was on and I snuck in. I smile at the memory and then I run into his yard. My smile fades when I realize his light is not on. I slowly climb up through the trees until I reach his window. I push it open and I see him sound asleep. His face is lighting up as the moon shines on his face. His eyes are closed and they look so peaceful. I tiptoe into his room, and stand over him.

"You will be mine Manu." I whisper.

I climb into bed and snuggle up next to him careful not to wake him. Our faces are so close. I touch my nose with his and then I kiss it. This is probably a dream come true. I turn over and look around his room. He has a fish tank that lights up the walls. He has three guitars in the corner and tons of pictures of his family on the walls. It felt good to be so close to him even though he was sleeping.

I slowly turn back over and I almost shriek. Manu's eyes are wide awake and staring at me so hard. He doesn't say anything. I think he's in shock.

"How did you get in here?"

I don't answer and he rubs his eyes quickly and then runs out his room. I get up quickly and I take his sock that I see on his floor and jump back out the window. Unfortunately,  I fall down painfully hitting my leg on the ground. I run back to the house.

Manu's POV

"Hey Alex did you see Rosalie come in last night?" I ask my brother.

"Uhh no. I haven't seen that girl in weeks. Is everything going alright with you and her? You've been acting really weird ever since you two started hanging out."

"I'm fine."

I pick up my backpack and start walking to school. Maybe I was dreaming. She couldn't have got in. If she got in through my window I would have heard her.

If Flowers Could Kill (Manu Rios){Completed}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara