Crazy in Love

Manu's POV

Breakfast is silent. There isn't really anything to say right now. I haven't had a chance to call Vivian back to make sure everything was alright. Rosalie was definitely mental, but I don't wish any death on anyone. Hopefully Rosalie's fall knocked some sense back into her, but I slightly doubt it.

"Manu you'll be back at school in a week."  my mom says trying to sound cheery.

I nod my head, but I don't speak at all. I'm not sure what it is, but ever since I met Rosalie things have been completely out of proportion. She's a nut, and she ends up in the hospital. I feel somewhat ashamed like it's my fault. If I weren't here there would be no reason for them to even fight in the first place.

"Is Rosalie gonna be okay?"

My little sister asks perking her head up. My mom nods and squeezes her hand tightly. They had been pretty insulting when Rosalie first showed up, but I guess they feel ashamed too. I thought about calling Vivian after dinner. I missed all her calls.

Vivian's POV

My mom tells me to stay in here while Rosalie is asleep. It's a bit uncomfortable being in a hospital at night all by myself. Rosalie is tossing and turning, and it creeps me out. I wonder if she is still mad about all this. I hope not. I just want to move on.

"Who's there?" I hear her say urgently.

"It's me Vivian."

"Out of all people you have to be in here? Why you?"

I'm shocked by her attitude. She sounds aggressive and rude.

"Mom told me to stay in here with you."

She sits up straight in the hospital bed staring straight ahead. It makes me jump back. She is really scaring the hell out of me right now.

"You tried to get rid of me didn't you!"

"No. Rosalie go back to sleep."

"You are trying to take Manu away from me, but guess what I'll be out the hospital tomorrow, and he will be mine!"

"Rosalie stop it! You're acting like a lunatic!"

She jumps off the hospital bed and throws a cup of water in my face and I cough.

"Listen to me Rose."

"No you listen!" She screams in a demeaning tone.

My mom all of a sudden opens the door with a wild face expression.

"What are you girls doing?"

"She came in here and started yelling at me."

"No I didn't!"

"Vivian go please."

My mom throws me an angry look. I could be almost sick right now. Rosalie has either completely lost her mind or she's evil. I check my phone and Manu hasn't answered any of my calls. I really need to talk to him about all of this. It seems like something happened between them that I don't know about.

********

Manu's POV

I walk out into my backyard and start dialing Vivian's number. Hopefully, she isn't too angry about me missing all her calls.

"Hey Vivian?" I say trying to sound brighter.

"Oh my god! I called you like eighty times."

"I know. I was busy. How is Rosalie?"

"She's acting weird. She said I was stealing you from her. Are you guys dating or something?"

"No!"

"Did you ever have anything with each other like a date?"

Then the dinner thing struck me. It wasn't really a date. My parents forced it and she forced it too. Why am I so caught up with all this crap.

"Well she came over for dinner once, but it wasn't a date."

"I'm getting scared. She's acting crazy. Can I come over and talk to you."

I don't say anything for a minute.

"Manu?"

"Yeah sure!"

"Okay be there in a few."

With that she hangs up. I'm not sure what I got caught up with, but it's not good.

Rosalie's POV

I'm sitting on the bed with boredom. I wish Vivian hadn't left. I wasn't done with my insults. My mom told me she was going to Manu's house. It made me very angry. I just told her to back off. I knew she wanted to take him away. She's jealous of me. I don't blame her though.