Authors Note:I love all of YOU

Hey wonderful readers! It's been a long journey with all of you with this story. It was my first book that I wrote or am writing on wattpad. Now, I want to make it very clear that I'm madly in love with the world of writing and my imagination. As a fifteen year old girl I feel like I've seen so much just in writing. This book is and will always be important to me.

I'm not saying that it's ending, but I'm apologizing for the fact I haven't updated. It's mainly because I have invested lots of my time in other stories on here and other books that I'm writing on my own time.

So, I will say that this book will have only few chapters before I close it out, and they will all be posted on the same time. I will find a date and it will be very soon.

It's been hard for me, because I'm raised in a household where passions are said to be strived for, but that comment is also contradicted. I'm pressured by getting a job and writing which is my love.

Writing helps me escape the world, and sometimes escape situations that I know I must return to.

The point is, I'm thankful for all of you and I want all of you to go read my other books while I finish this one. I'm a forever a manulover, but in fact I have came a very long way....and I'm only getting started on my writing journey.

One day I know I will be something big, and for the rest of you aspiring to be writers, I know you will too.

Xoxo, love all of you so much, and I mean it with every word.