A Horrible Wake up Call

Rosalie's POV
Manu and I are officially dating. There are no longer anymore reasons for me to attack Vivian, but if she tries to play any weird games I'll be back. I'm brushing my hair for school and dressing to the tens! I have on a cute ruffly jean skirt and a cute white top. I curl my hair and put on some makeup. I'm the shit now and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me! I've wheeled Manu in and now he's all mine! I walk downstairs and I see Vivian and Ivy dressed up for school. We don't talk to each other very often anymore. We lived in the same place but there was no discussion between any of us. My mom and dad found it odd but I told them we were fine.
"You guys ready for school?" My mom says drinking coffee.
We all nod and she just looks at us surprised.
"Are you girls alright? None of you speak to each other."
"We're good mom." I say leaving.
I'm just gonna get the bus. Mom's discussions lasted for what seemed like a lifetime. As I'm walking I see some kids from school watching me. The girls throw me jealous looks and the boys check me out. I see Manu at the stop talking to his friends. I creep up behind him and jump on his back.
"Rosalie what are you doing?"
"I'm just playing around with my new boyfriend!!!"
"Manu you hit the lottery on this one. You guys are perfect."
One of Manu's friends who's a girl comes up too.
"You two are the cutest couple ever. Your babies will be so cute."
My face burned of lust and excitement. What if we got married?! What if we had kids??? Little Manu boys and little Rosalie girls. Oh so perfect!
I jump off Manu's back and kiss his cheek. He smiles at me strangely but I keep my arms links with his. As we get on the bus I see Viviam get on. I thought her mom would take her today but I suppose not. She looks pale and tired. Her hair is messy and her eyes are weak. I wonder if she's jealous. Apart of me still didn't trust her but Manu promised he'd date me if I stopped attacking Vivian so I'll break now.

Manu's POV
My arms linked with Rosalie made me sick. I never wanted to be with her and I have forced myself to. I look at her beaming smile and it makes me angrier. How could she be so happy when all she has caused is strife?! She was crazy and had no feelings for anyone but herself. Her grip was tighter and tighter.
"Rosalie can you stop holding my arm?"
"I can't help it. I like touching you." She says rubbing my arm.
"It's just painful."
"Sorry." She says letting go.
Once we get to school we get off the bus. I peek at Vivian and she looks dreadful. People push her and some call her rude names. I felt guilty everyday. Was this my fault? Rosalie finally splits up and runs over to her friends and I walk over to Vivian.
"Vivian are you alright?"
"What does it look like to you?" She snaps back.
"I'm sorry."
"I hate you and Rosalie! I'm pretty sure both of you have been spreading these awful rumors. I don't need you anyway."
"Vivian I haven't done anything. I never spread any lies."
"You're dating her! How can I be sure about that?"
"Because I'm honest! I've never lied to you."
"Whatever."She says bitterly pushing past me.

Vivian's POV
There is anger filling inside of me when she walks into the classroom. Her scornful inside has ripped me apart. If this was her game she had won. She got the boy and everybody else. I wanted nothing more than to go back to California. This trip had been nothing but bad luck and a string of heartbreaks.
"Hey Vivian. Are you okay?"
Maria asks. I look away from her. I was in no mood for conversation. I came to school to leave. I wanted to go home.
"I'm really sorry about all of this."She says and turns back around.
I look up and I see some girls snickering and pointing at me. I felt my body heat up and my cheeks redden. My heart ached and my tears stung of tears. My life here was obviously ruined. No matter what Rosalie tried to do now she had done it. She had perfectly ruined my life.
                                                    ***
Once the bell finally wrung for school I dashed out my classes avoiding any contact with anyone. I ran in the opposite Rosalie was walking through. There was another path that I could take to get home though it took way longer.
  Music blared in my headphone but my phone buzzed in between songs. I didn't bother to read the messages, because they were nothing but assholes sending crap. This was the time I finally let my tears fall. I was crying and crying and eventually it became loud. No one could hear me down this path...hopefully. As soon as I turn on the next route I see a boy wearing all black come out of the bushes and he just stands there looking at me. I stop and pull out my headphones and look at him. I wipe my eyes and sniffle.
"What are you doing out here?" I ask.
He doesn't respond but he just keeps looking at me. I turn around and I see three other boys wearing the same thing. I begin to worry and I continue walking, but faster now. I could feel them right on my heels. After a couple seconds I start running and they started running too. I was too startled with fear to say anything. All I did was breath harshly. I felt one finally catch up with me and grab my arm and swing me on the ground. The other three crowd around as I'm pinned to the grass.
"You must be Vivian..." Th boy says whispering in my ear.
"Let me go please..."I say through tears.
"Before we let you go we want a little favor."
I cringed. What favor?! This was about to be the day I died. They were probably some thugs trying to kill me or worse rape me..
"What kind-a favor??" I asked shivering.
"Well, we heard you're the new town slut around here...We saw your Instagram. You had an abortion."
"That was a lie!" I grunt thinking of Rosalie and how this was her fault.
"Well it won't be for long."
They all snickered. I kick him in the back and I get up and try to run, but the three standing grab hold of me. The boy gets up and walks over to me and smacks me. My face burns and my whole body burns. This had gone completely too far. This was something I would have never thought would ever happen.
"Well since you won't do us a favor. We will beat you so bad no one would ever want you again."
I start to shake as they throw me around like a hot potato ball. They were just getting warmed up to beat me senseless and every to I ran they'd bring me back. Why me?
                                                           ***
Rosalie's POV
It was already nine and Vivian hadn't came home yet. Everyone was worried, but me. She was obviously trying to make people feel sorry for her. I'm pretty sure she was down at the lake eating ice cream like a fat ass and kicking her feet in the water.
"Vivian baby! What happened to you?!" I hear her mother scream from downstairs.
I was slightly bothered by the kind of yell, and when I went downstairs I saw why. Vivian's legs were broken. I saw the way she crawled in with her red burned face and her scarred arms. My parents were in tears and shocked, and something in me then snapped. Who did this to her?"
"Vivian you tell me right now who did this to you!" Her mother shrieks.
Her husband tries to calm her but nothing works.
"I'm gonna kill em!"
"No Susan you aren't." My mom says soothing her.
"Don't fucking touch me! After what Rosalie has been doing to her! I will speak my mind!"
I shrink a little when my name is thrown out. My mother looks at me in question and so does my father.
"It was boys..."Vivian breathes.
Vivian crawls in and her mother shuts the door. Ivy runs over to her and hugs her warmly. I just stand there in shock.
  The police is called and Vivian is rushed to the hospital and it blows up all over Twitter. I just sit in my room completely empty and alone. Those boys that attacked her were the boys I made fun of her to. They attacked Vivian because of me. The evil that was in me grew and grew. I not only hated Vivian but also myself. She was my best friend, but I should have never let this happen.