Bad Timing

Vivian's POV

I'm so excited I could jump off a cliff! I'm so excited I could even eat a thousand zebras!!! Okay..nevermind that sounds crazy. I have a reason to be so excited though. Manu Rios my idol actally shook my hand. I swear I'll never wash it ever again. He even gave me his phone number!

     "Vivian get out the bathroom. You've been in there for like two hours." my sister yells from outside the door.

"Go use the one in your room!"

"I like this one better, because it has the giant mirror." she says groaning.

Why should I let her ruin my beauty time? I'm literally putting so much makeup on my face, just in case I see Manu again. I want to make a good impression.

"I'll remember this Vivian. The next time you have to go to the bathroom I'll keep it locked."

"Good for you!"

I hear her sigh and walk out my room. Finally, that was a total brat move on her part. She seriously came to use my bathroom for the mirror. She is probably trying to use those drugs her dumb boyfriend gave to her. Maybe not.

Rosalie's POV

  I'm sitting in my room with the door lock crying my eyes out. I was completely too obsessive over Manu. He doesn't even want to see my face, but I can't help it. He blocked all of his fans because of me or maybe he blocked only a few and I was one of them. Rejection is a harsh word for me to realize. The boys at home never rejected me, but Manu the one and only love of my heart did. I heard Vivian talking to her mom yesterday about her meeting Manu at a flower market. Why is she trying to take him away from all of a sudden? Is that the reason she came to Spain or did she come to see me her bestfriend. Probably, Manu.

"Hey Rose are you in there?" my mom says knocking on my door.

"Yeah, I'm about to take a shower." I say wiping my eyes from all the tears."

"Well okay! We saw a carnival down the road so get something cute on so we can go."

I smile. I love carnivals ever since I was little. It brought back memories of home, but a different kind of home. The home where your heart is. This is what I do when I'm sad. I think of something that reminded me of my young childhood. I call it home.

  After I get ready I go downstairs. I see Vivian on the phone chatting and laughing with someone. I wonder who. As soon as she sees me she hangs up and laughs a little more.

"Who was that?" I say trying to smile.

"You're not gonna believe this Rose!" she says walking up to me with her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"I might."

"Manu gave me his phone number yesterday!" she says with almost tears in her eyes.

I'm silent struck silent. How could Manu give his number to her and not me!? I'm completely insulted, and I'll be sure to give Manu a piece of my damn mind. I'm serious when I say this. If I can't have him no girl can.

"You okay?"

"The question is will you be?"

And with that I turn on my heel. I had told her that I liked Manu, but she went along and completely stole my man. She is supposed to be my bestfriend. I wish she could go back to California. Why did she follow me here anyway? Just to steall Manu from me obviously.

"Wait Rose! What's wrong?" I hear her running.

I walk outside to the car to see the adults talking. They must be getting ready for the carnival.

"You kids ready?"

I nod and I see Vivian run up next to me eyeing me in wonder. I ignore her and I sit right beside Ivy.

"Are you gonna sit my Vivian?"

"Not today. I'll just by you."

She smiles and shrugs. I always felt like Ivy was kind of lonely. No one ever really sat by her on these family friend trips so I sat by her. All the way to the carnival Vivian kept sending my texts, but I simply deleted them.

Vivian's POV

I'm not sure why Rosalie is acting like a total drama queen right now. I did nothing to her, but she's been acting sulky and forlorn. I give up texting her. If she wants to be mad for no reason then I'll ignore her too.

"We're here!" my dad yells as we pull into a parking spot.

The carnival is beautiful. The sky is light up with fireworks and air is made up of the aroma of funnel cakes and french fries. I'm excited for this.

"Rosalie make sure you and Vivian take pictures!" I look at Rosalie who nods.

Such a liar.

Once we start walking around the carnival I think I see Manu. I know it's very sudden but I'm sure it's him. I'm thinking about running but he sees me and smiles and waves. I wave back, but I finally figured out what made Rosalie mad.

"I told you I liked him." she says.

"That doesn't mean I can't talk to him. I'm a fan too."

Tears start welling up in her eyes and her lip quivers. Her fists clench. She was obsessed.

"He belonged to me."

"Rosalie what are you talking about? "

I turn around to look at my mom.

"Mom Rosalie and I are gonna go on the ferris wheel."

She nods and sways us away. With that Rosalie and I walk swiftly over to the ferris wheel where we could talk.

"Okay first of all Rosalie Manu isn't my boyfriend!"

"Hey Rosalie!"

Damn it! I heard his voice. It's Manu.

"Hi"

"Manu how could you do this!"

Rosalie says almost yelling but her tears are springing out her eyes rapidly.

"You are messing with my bestfriend! Are you serious?"

"Woah. I didn't even know you guys knew eachother."

"You jerk!"

She says putting her hands to her face weeping. She was crying to loud.

"Shhh"

"Shut up you man napper!"

Manu steps in.

"I never dated you Rosalie. I have fans that love me too. Not just you. Can you understand that?"

She glares at him. It's not a normal glare either. It's the kind of glare that alarms you that you're about to get jacked up. She turns on her heel and walks away from us.

"Thanks a lot" I say sadly.

"I didn't know. Rosalie has been literally stalking me. I'm scared of her."

"Did you just say stalking?"

"Yes."

"Oh my gosh."

This is seriously happening. My best friend is a stalker.

"I'll call you later Manu."

I really need to think about this.

Manu's POV

Once I get home I go straight to my room. I can't believe that this happened. Vivian and Rosalie know eachother?! This will ruin everything! Rosalie is a crazy nut so I need to stay away from her. I certainly don't want to come in between their friendship. That would be awful. I think they should just go home. It was a lot better when I didn't know them at all.