A Roller Coaster Indeed

Rosalie's POV

"Damn it!" my mother yells from the kitchen.

I walk in slowly and I see her and my dad staring at the laptop with a face of disappointment.

"What's wrong?" I ask walking in between them.

"Honey we missed the flight back to California." she says sadly.

I look at them in awe. How am I supposed to get back to school now?!

"What about school and you guy's jobs?!"

"Well your father and I already called bosses, and told us we could work from here."

"That smells pretty fishy mom. Are you guys pranking me?"

"No, and you and Vivian have to be enrolled in one of the schools here."

My stomach does some jumping jacks and then gets in a boxing ring with my liver. Why? No! I can't go to school in Spain. What about all my friends!?

"No! What about all my friends?!"

"I'm sorry but the airport is having a difficult time right now so there won't be any flights back to California for a long time."

I can't believe I'm hearing this. I can't stay in Spain. After all the things that has happened with Manu and Vivian and me. It's been weird.

"I can't believe this!" I say yelling. I run up to my room and I slam the door as hard as I can.

I don't want to stay here in this weird world of Manu. All I can think about is him. The fact that him and Vivian may have a special relationship makes everything so horrible for me. Ivy seems excited were staying. She doesn't want to see her boyfriend.

"You need to chill Rose. Spain is beautiful." she says folding her clothes.

"I have friends at home Ivy. We both do and I don't want to stay here and go to a Spanish school."

"You have Vivian."

"We aren't on speaking terms."

She looks at me confused and walks closer to me eyeing me with suspicion.

"And why is that? She's your bestfriend."

"So, we still get arguments too."

"Don't drive her away. You'll regret it."

"Shut up Ivy! What do you know about anything anyway?!"

"Don't raise your voice at me. I'm older than you, and I've experienced this kind of thing before. So, you heed my warning and silence yourself."

Tears spring to my eyes and I jump off my bed. I hate this house. I run downstairs and I hear my mother yell my name, but I run out the front door. I go down to the dock. That is the only place I can't hear anything but the voice of the water.

Vivian's POV

Rosalie hasn't spoke to me in like a whole week. It's making me feel sick. I was the one who would always hold a grudge and now I'm having the taste of my own medicine. Manu and I don't have a romantic relationship. I told her that, but she doesn't believe me. She is head over heels for this guy, and she maybe losing her mind. I think she needs medical attention now. We'll be in Spain for awhile which I'm sick of. I want to go home so bad right now. I feel like vomiting.

  I've been researching free doctors who help girls with love sickness. I need to save my bestfriend before she kills someone or worse kills me.

Manu's POV

I haven't seen Rosalie or Vivian in along time. I guess they're leaving soon. Thank God for that! I don't have to worry about being stalked anymore.