The First Puzzle Piece

Hey loves! Sorry for the late update! I've had some writer's block with this story, but I'm back to keep writing now! Sorry about this.

Manu's POV

It'd been while since anything happened. Well, anything interesting. I hadn't heard for either Rosalie or Vivian. Apart of me felt relieved, but the other part of me felt bothered. It's that feeling where you can't forget something. Vivian was in the hospital because some weirdos jumped her. This was simply Rosalie's problem. She started it and now she's gonna end it. I hate being in the middle of their friendship. They had been best friends for so long, and just because of me they have this huge crisis. 
  Instead of moping around I uploaded a new music video. It was a cover for "Idfc." I felt like it was the perfect song at this time. My fans raved about how long I'd been absent from my music material.  I just decided to play my guitar to escape from the horrible world. Sometimes you have to go to that happy place.

Rosalie's POV
I was at the dock with my feet swishing around in the water. I had no feelings at this point. I had no friends here. I knew that what happened to Vivian was all my fault. They would've never hurt her if I had just left her alone. I'm not sure if that's the case, but I feel as if it is. So, I just sit here thinking of what I should do. I could go to the hospital and give her some flowers, but I don't feel like doing that.

"What brings you here again?"

I turn around and I see the same man I had seen the last time who worked here.

"Just thinking."

I reply with my eyes staring straight ahead at the rushing waves.

"What are you thinking about?"

This man was freaking me out. Why does he care what I think about?

"Stuff...."

"Like?"

I threw him an irritated look, but he still gave me attention.

"I just wanted to be kind."

"You're an old and ugly man! I don't want your fucking help! I scream at him.

He turns around and walks away. My eyes stung with tears. I was a horrible person. I was mean and cruel and I had bullied my way into getting what I thought I wanted. I hurt my bestfriend. I don't think our friendship would ever be the same. She hated me and I knew she did.
I get up and wipe the tears off my face. I walk slowly from the dock to the hospital. It was like five miles away but I was too depressed to care. I had to go and tell her everything I felt. I had to truly apologize to her once and for all. This had to come to an end.

"Hey Baby!" A man says pulling up in a black van.

I wiped my tears off my cheek.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"You look sad.."

"So I don't know you." I continue walking.

My heart pace picks up as the car seems to follow my movement. As soon as I heard the car door slam I ran as fast as I could, but he ran right after me. I screamed and ran into the woods but he trailed after me. I turned around and threw a stick but his large hands engulfed my body. I bit his shoulder, but I felt something stab me in the back from behind, and everything went to a blur.

Vivian's POV

My mom signed the papers and I was out the hospital. I felt a little better now.

"Is Rosalie home?" I ask.

"No, and since she's treated you like crap who cares?"

"Mom, I think we could make it through this."

"I can't. I'm your mother. I'm ready to leave this place. Things slowly got out of hand."

"Mom! She's my bestfriend, well was. I'm thinking about maybe moving on from this."

"Well, we will have to see about that."

The ride home was silent. My eyes roamed the trees as we drove home. It had been a long journey since I had been here. Many things happened. Not all of it was good, but it was something.

"Have any of you seen Rosalie?"

Rosalie's mom says running out into the driveway. I was guessing she was out with Manu.

"No, sorry." My mom says coldly.

I climb out with her and I walk with mom into the house. I look at her mom once again. She really looked worried. Something deep down made me worry.