Problem #1

Manu's POV

I had to admit I was happy that Rosalie finally left. I wish my mother hadn't said anything about the napkin thing. Rosalie seemed to have gotten offended. Well she is the one who came over, but I guess it didn't matter anymore. She had finally left, and I was on my laptop chilling. I clicked on this girl's account name. She had drawn a picture of me not long ago. I think her name was Vivian. I couldn't pronounce it properly. I looked at a picture of her at the airport. I looked at the hashtags and it said Spain. She wrote "Going to see my bestfriend!" Wow she was coming to my country and apparently my area. I wonder who her bestfriend was? It'd be funny if it was Rosalie. I'd be mad. Haha.

"Manu?"

"Come in Mama"

My mother comes in with her apron. She had just finished cleaning up the dishes.

"I just wanted to apologize about what happened with Rosalie earlier. I know she's your girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend!"

"Are you sure? I thought she was."

I groan and stuff my face in my pillow.

"She isn't my girl or anything. Basically, she's a fan of my music." I nod.

"Oh alright, but invite her over again, because I really want to apologize to her."

I nod confusingly. I'm not about to invite her crazy self over again. The girl is insane. I'm glad she's my fan, but she freaking climbed into my damn window. If that doesn't show how crazy she is I don't know what does.

Vivian's POV

We were on our plane ready for take off. I was snuggled up with my pink blanket hugging me. It was a bit cold down here. I was praying that Spain would be a lot warmer. I was sitting next to Ivy who still looked quite depressed. I was surprised that mom hadn't noticed yet. I looked over at my mom and she winked. She was on Netflix watching her favorite movie Pride and Prejudice. It was like a star crossed love story. I looked on Twitter and I had realized Manu liked my recent picture to Spain. He lives in Spain! All of a sudden everything that had occurred with Rosalie and him came to me. Did she seriously have dinner with him? She'll have to give me the scoop when I get to Spain. I look over at Ivy again. She has her cheek pressed against the window.

"Ivy are you alright? I'm sorry about the breakup and everything."

"I don't care about that right now."

I look at her and she looks so sullen and pale.

"He shouldn't have broke your heart like that. He'll see what he's missing out on soon."

She looks at me quickly with a hurt expression.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"He loved me!"

She yells a bit too loudly because people glance at us. Mom and Dad give us the death stare so I mouth "sorry." Ivy turns away from me and sighs.

"Keep it between me and you Vivian. Don't tell Rosy."

"I won't. I pinky swear."

She finally smiles a little and we pinky swear. Then, we sleep until we make it to Spain.

******

24 hours later

The sun is beaming and I feel it even with my eyes closed. I hear my sister telling me to wake up so I let out a loud yawn and I stretch like a cat. I take my hoodie off and my hair poofs out in a curly frizzy afro which I love. I shake it vigorously which makes my mom crack up. The pilot yells from the front.