Don't Touch The Rose

Rosalie's POV

I'm crazy right? I'm crazy for thinking that Manu is in love with me. I don't think I am, but this therapist certainly thinks so. Apparently, Vivian decided to tell everyone why this happened. She told mom I was head over heels for this boy. She has been such a pain lately.

"Rosalie tell me your side of this story." The therapist said taking out his notebook.

"I think this is personal." I say glancing over at my mom.

The therapist just stares at me for a moment and nods his head. He's old as a mug. How would he know anything about teenage girl drama? He doesn't!

"Well listen, I'm not sure about what happened between you and your friend, but you aren't allowed to hit anyone for a reason."

"Okay whatever."

"Rosalie listen to him please." My mom begs.

"I am listening but it seems like you guys are treating me like I'm a psycho or something!" I yell.

My mom shakes her head and sighs. My dad pats her back and tries to calm her. This is absurd. Vivian is trying to make it look like I'm the bad one here. First we're stuck in Spain. I'm staying with Vivian. I love Manu. He thinks I'm crazy. I'm going to the same school as him starting next week. Could this issue get any worse..?

"Rosalie you'll be on this pills for the rest of this month. We have diagnosed you with a bipolar disorder."

"What the hell?!" I yell standing up.

This has gone too far.

"Thank you doctor." My mom says shaking his hand and taking me out the room.

"Mom I'm not bipolar!"

"Let's go home. You and Vivian should make up."

I can't believe this. I feel like I'm being falsely accused.

Vivian' s POV

I arrive at Manu' s house and let me tell you. It's the most beautiful place I've ever layed eyes upon. It's gigantic and glorious. Just like Manu.

"Hey Vivian." He says walking over to me.

He looks like a model. He's wearing swimming trunks and a sleeve less shirt. His skin glistens like an angel.

"Hi. Your house is beautiful."

He chuckles and nods.

"Thanks. How's Rosalie?"

I wish he hadn't brought her up right now. I was so stressed about all of this.

"She's out the hospital. I think we're going to your school next week. Our plane is delayed for the rest of this year."

He gasps at this and is completely shocked. I would be too if I were him.

"That's gonna be different." He says interested.

"You and Rosalie?"

I nod, but my smile fades. I would love it of she wouldn't ruin my life everywhere I freaking go now. We were friends now we're worse than enemies. I hope things go back to normal. I miss the old me and old Rose.

"Wanna see my pool?" He asks.

"Sure."

We walk into his big backyard. They have water slides and a large pool. I see a little girl sitting on a floatie in the pool.

"This is my little sister Marlena."

"Hiya!" She yells.

"Hey!"