All The Right Moves In Wrong Places

Sorry for the long wait. I wrote that I was really sick and I couldn't update. I'm back with another chapter and again I do apologize. Please enjoy!

Rosalie's POV
When I wake up I hold my throat. I felt the soreness from all my screaming. My eyes weren't fully open but when I opened them up a little more I realized that I wasn't dreaming but what had happened to me was all real, and I had returned to what was my reality.

"Hello, can I get out of here now?" I call unable to scream anymore. The room had no windows and it was dark and cold like a cave. It smelt like water and charcoal.
I got to my feet and I felt this sharp pain in my ankle. I limped around looking for a way out but I met nothing but a room.

I peered in and I saw the man who had taken me. I shoot back quickly and my chest heaves up and down. What did he want?

"Are you awake?" He growls stopping over to where I was standing. I run back to the other room but he scoops me up.

"Please don't hurt me!" I yell once again wincing at the pain in my throat.

"Calm the fuck down."

"You fucking kidnapped me you dumb-!"

He shushes me.

"There is no need for bad language."

Tears were streaming down my face.

"Listen, men like me have special needs, and you're like my medication."

"What are you talking about? I wanna go home now."

"I have needs. You're helping me get better. You're like my medicine."

"Listen creep, if I wasn't prescribed by a doctor then I'm not your damn medicine." I growl.

"You were prescribed by my doctor."

"Really? I find that really hard to believe. If so where's your doctor?" I ask looking around the large room.

I look back at him and his eyes are closed and he looks as if he's listening for something.

"What the heck are you doing?!"

"Do you hear them? In the walls? The doctor is in the wall. He's telling me that I need you."

He's insane.

"Sir, you need mental health. Please let me out of here. I have family and I gotta get back home." I said stepping back from him.

"No, you're never going back."

I have the urge to scream but I can't help but cry. I had come a long way. I went from being with my internet crush to being kidnapped. This was all out of order.

Vivian's POV
I had finally got Manu to come with me to the dock to talk to the sailor man. He had told us he had seen Rosalie last. It had been now two days since she disappeared.

"So, you must be the two kids that she was friends with. Am I right?"

"Sorta." Manu says, and I look at him.

"Well, the last time I saw her she was right here sitting on the dock. She definitely was in troubled thought. I saw her wander off and never saw her again."

My eyes studied the dock for a couple moments. I hadn't come to this conclusion, but what if the sailor was the one who kidnapped her?

"Is it okay if I look around the dock for clues?" I ask looking at him.

"Sure no problem kiddo."