Something Is Not Right

Manu's POV
Today was a sunny day so I decided to just lay out in the backyard to enjoy the weather. A lot of crap went down between Rosalie and Vivian. Everyone in town seems to be talking about the both of them. Some don't know why things went the way they did and I hope they never found out. I don't want anyone finding out I was in the middle of this mess.

"Manu?" I hear someone call from the inside of my house. The voice wasn't my mom or my little sister.

"Hello?" I call back. There, Vivian comes into the patio. She had on shorts and a white tank top. Her hair curly and frizzy.

"I'm back." She says smiling.

"I'm really glad you're feeling better Viv." I say back to her.

"I know you're gonna hate me when I ask you this, but by any chance have you seen Rosalie?"

My face changes from happy to completely annoyed. I don't even care where that girl is....

"Nah, I haven't seen her at all and I don't want to."

"She's been missing for sometime now and her mom and dad are freaking out at the house." She says with serious eyes. I just roll back in the shade under the tree sipping my coconut juice.

"Manu I think you know where she is." She says starting to sounds pissed off.

"Vivian I really don't know where the hell she is. She hasn't came here and she's not welcome here anymore."

"Manu I'm not gonna play games with you. You look like you're hiding her or something. She fucked up big time and since I'm out the hospital it sounds like you're trying to hide her or something."

My facial expression right now is so blank. Vivian seriously thinks I would stand up for Rosalie. Why would I hide her in my house? Vivian must be on something.

"Vivian I'm gonna say this once again. I don't know where the hell she is. I'm not lying. I'm just trying to enjoy the day."

She shakes her head and her nose is turned up in the air as she spins on her heel and leaves. I roll my eyes at the drama. I really can't deal with these girls anymore....

Rosalie's POV
My eyes drift open to an unfamiliar sight. Oh hell no. My ass was in the trunk of a large van. My fingers trembled as I hit the roof of the car. I screamed for help but everything seemed sound proof.  Tears started coming down as realization swept over me. I was kidnapped.

"Would ya shut the hell up ya bitch!" The driver yells from the front. My heart felt like it was about to rupture. There's this man who is listening to some creepy ass music while I'm in his trunk.

The song the man is singing to^

I turn over and hit the door and I kick it with my feet. I had to get out of here before my worst nightmares came to life.

"I'm gonna pull over and fucking kill you if you don't stop!" He yells again throwing a can of beer at me.

"Let me out!" I scream.

I feel the car swerve to a sharp stop, and I feel us going down a bumpy path. My eyes shut as tears came streaking down my face.

"Get the fuck out!" He yells opening the trunk door.

I stumble out staring at where I was. It was gloomy outside and the vultures in sky circled around a dead deer.

"You need to shut the hell up before I get put in jail and if I get caught guess what!"

"You're gonna get put in prison and raped by you're inmates you prick!" I yell back.

He hits me in my face and throws me back in the trunk.

"You gonna get it now bitch." He grabs some tape and tapes my mouth shut.

I can't even breath.

"That'll teach your dumbass." He says slamming the trunk.

The car zooms back down the road and I'm still struggling to get out.

Vivian's POV

Rosalie's mom is downstairs talking to the officer. Meanwhile, I'm checking in Rosalie's room to see anything. I realize that her phone is on her bed which is unusual. She usually brings it everywhere.

"Hey Ivy have you seen Rosalie?" I ask her.

"I don't care about what that bitch is doing..."

"Ivy that's not the point. She might be in danger."

"She's not. She probably tryna get attention."

I walk away. Something in me told me that something just wasn't right.