Vivian..

Manu POV

I haven't slept a wink in a very long time. I've been up blocking all these crazy chicks on Twitter. They have been trying to trace my IP address for what feels like two years. My mother has knocked on my door about five times to check to see if I'm okay, but I'm not. These psychotic girls will never leave me alone. What am I turning into? I feel like a fish swimming from a thousand sharks. I don't deserve to be hunted down like this.

"Manu are you okay?! You haven't ate anything."

"I'm okay mom."

She leaves and I her sigh. She is very worried about me eating and getting sleep, but I'm trying to make sure I don't get kidnapped by these lunatics who are trying to locate our home. I'm protecting our family! I try to listen to some classical music, but it doesn't really help. I see a video of a girl dressed in all black. She's wearing a mask. I click it because she forwarded it to me.

"This is a message for Manu Rios. If you don't follow me back on twitter I will make you follow me. I don't want to be violent but I'm tired of you posting these beautiful pictures making all of these girls desperate. Follow me or else!"

I shut my laptop down and I groan. As long as that person lives somewhere on the other side of the world I won't have to contact the police. 

"Manu are you okay you haven't been out at all."

My little sister walks right into my room. My hair is ruffled and messy. My face is pale from stress and anxiety.

"What have you been doing dude?"

She looks at the scratched walls and the holes that I punched. I've been going crazy in here.

"Just go away please."

"You need to go to an institute!."

"Shut the hell up and get out my room!"

She covers her mouth and her eyes widen and she points her little finger at me.

"I'm telling mommy you cursed at me!"

"Wait no!"

She turns on her heel and runs out yelling mom's name. All I wanted was some peace and quiet.Why does she have to be such a little brat? I can't stand her or anyone else in this house. I just need to get out this room and away from this place for awhile.

Rosalie's POV

I wake up to the sun beaming on my face. I turn over to see Vivian sleeping and snoring loudly. My hair is tangled and it's hugging half of my face. I'm not sure what happened last night, but I feel sick. I think we watched movies until 4:00 in the morning and ate junk. I feel like a pig so I get up. I stumble toward the door and head down the hall to the bathroom. I look in the mirror. What mess am I dealing with today? I look a total wreck. I wash my face off and put my hair up in a bun. I check social media and everything seems to go fine until I go to Manu's page.

"What the heck!"

I say a bit too loudly. Manu's page is private and I see a bunch of angry comments like "why did you block me?!" What was happening? Did these girls bug Manu to the point that he blocked all of us and put his account on private? I need to talk to him.

"What's wrong Rosalie?"

I turn around and see Vivian rubbing her eyes and yawning. 

"Uhm nothing." I say glumly putting my phone in my pocket.

She stares at me and eyes me suspiciously.

"I don't believe you. You okay?"

"I'm fine Vivi!" I laugh but she eyes me like she knows I'm wrong.