Concussion's Darkness

Rosalie's POV

 I wake up. I can't remember what happened. All I see is darkness. My head is aching horribly. It feels like an alarm clock going off in my head.  My legs throbbed and I couldn't move them. I remember getting into an argument with Vivian. I think she pushed me and I fell and hit my head. I touched my eyes that ached. They felt so dry. I'm not sure how long I've been up here. I get on my knees and I crawl toward the door. When I open it I see nothing but darkness. What the hell is going on? Where am I? I walk out into the darkness and I feel a stair step. The whole house was pitch black.

"Mom?" I call out but there is no response.

"Is anyone here?" I say and I go flying down the stairs.

I hit my head on a hard floor and I yelp. I'm not sure where I was. It didn't seem like my house anymore. My hand inched for a light outlet but I felt nothing but a bare wall. Everything felt so hazy. I'm starting to think that I'm not awake yet. Maybe I'm still knocked out. I rest my head on the floor and I drift back into this uncertain darkness and sleep....

Vivian's POV

"I hope she's okay."

Manu is giving me this look that makes me feel stupid. We don't say anything for awhile. The girl on the side of him has a bloody nose. I believe that's the girl who Rose beat up.

"If she's hurt why did you leave her in the house by herself?" Manu says questioningly

I hesitate, because for some reason I have no idea. I shouldn't have left her.

"I guess I got scared so I ran out."

"I'll come back to the house with you." Manu says walking up next to me.

The girl gives me a jealous look but I try to avoid her glare.

"I'm leaving." she says walking away.

"Did Rose do that to her?"

He shakes his head in disappointment.

"Yeah. She beat her pretty bad."

"I can tell." I say laughing a little.

We are on the way to my house. I see no Rose anywhere outside which makes my heart thump through my chest. I'm filled with anxiety and fear. Fights sometimes seem small, but something small can usually be bigger than it seems. Manu opens the door to the house and everything looks exactly the same.

"Do you see her?" I whisper.

He shakes his head. We walk in and I scan the room.

"I hope she isn't still upstairs knocked out."

"What were you guys doing?" he says laughing.

"She hit me with a book so I pushed her. She hit her head on the wall and fell over the dresser drawer."

"Why were you guys fighting in the first place?"

I can't tell him why! We were fighting because of him.

"It's kind of secret."

"It's okay I understand."

I run upstairs with Manu stalking behind me and I peer into my room. I see her in the exact same place.

"Is she dead???" I say losing it

He walks over to her and listens to her heart beat.

"No."

I take the longest breath I've ever taken in my whole life.

"That's all I need to know."

He lifts her up but she is not conscious at all.