For Her

Short Chapter Alert Folks!!!
Rosalie's POV
I cringed at the awful taste of the pudding the woman had given me. The food was fucking gross, and I had nonstop nightmares of my incident. I kept seeing myself in a box underwater as the same faces appeared. I woke up crying and drenched in sweat. I had never felt so lonely and empty.

"How are you honey?" The nurse asks walking in with a tray of more pudding. I look up at her stupid smile. She was pissing me off. This whole place was.

"That stuff, is shit." I say.

"Excuse me, Rosalie?" She asks as if she didn't hear me right.

"That stuff is shit!" I scream so all the doctors outside stop and look in to make sure I didn't need to be transferred to a psychiatric ward.

"Calm-"

"How about you spend almost three days strapped to a damn hospital bed. I've been through questioning almost everyday with the fucking cops. Don't tell me to calm down."

My mother runs in and looks at the nurse as to say get out. The nurse nods and leaves. I cross my shoulders and sit up. Finally, I was beginning to feel like myself again, just a little.

"Rosy, you can't speak to them like that. They're helping you."

"Mom, I wanna go home."

"The doctor thinks you might self harm yourself, and I don't want that."

"The doctor can fuck himself."

"Don't curse in front of me." She says seriously and I nod regretting it. I sit up even more and stare into space.

The door opens and the man Doctor walks in speculating the room.

"Rosalie, we realize that you're upset. Is there anything that might cheer you up?"

I ponder on. Aha. Manu's videos.

"If I could watch one of Manu's singing videos, I'd be happier right now." I say as my mom scolds me. She believes it's all Manu's fault, but hell! It sure wasn't.

"Nurse Graham, get a laptop from the staff office."

She hesitates for a moment but she marches away to the office and does exactly what's she's told. I grin and sit back. Finally.
                                                                          ~
Manu's POV
I was coming to a realization that something in this whole wacky event was missing. I spent nights awake thinking about the right thing to do. Dios Mio. Vivian wants me to go and talk to Rosalie, but I don't. I mean, I feel awful bad for her, but then I'm afraid. This is what I get for messing with a crazy fan, but then again, I don't know how it feels to love someone this much that's famous. I'm not sure why girls like me so much, I mean I'm just Manu, but to them I'm so much more, and it took me all of this to understand that. Shameful.

"Manu? How are you feeling?" My mother asks opening the door. She was wearing her pink apron father had bought her and she wore oven mitts. She was clearly baking.

"Im fine mother. I just need to be alone."

"Im always here."

She says that one thing and closes the door and I groan. Tsk. Tsk.. Tsk. Hours were flying and I knew Friday would be here before I knew it. Vivian was right. I needed to do something, because it would be the right thing to do.

I get up and go to my closet and take out my oldest guitar. It was old sort of busted and strings were popped. This would hers. Despite, the shit that went down, I love all my fans.