I can't believe she did that!-

Vivian' s POV

Today is the first day of school for me in Spain. I'm not sure how long I'll be here, but till a plane to America gets arranged I'm stranded here. I get up and shower and I find my best school clothes. They don't wear uniforms here and since it's hot I throw on an A cut yellow floral dress with sandals. I put in some golden hoop earrings with a dash of lip gloss and mascara. I wink at myself in the mirror and grab my new school supplies and head downstairs.

"Goodmorning everyone!" I say grabbing an Apple right out the fruit bowl.

"Hey." Ivy says blandly.

I don't see Rosalie at all which concerns me. Did I miss the bus?

"Where's Rosalie?"

"Her mom took her to school."

"So, I'll be riding by myself?!" I yelp.

"No, I'll be going with you." She says taking a huge bite into an apple.

I sigh and take my phone out. I needed something to take my mind off things. I'm scrolling around on Instagram, and I check Twitter. I realize my notifications bell is full. I have like 500 messages and they keep blinging.
As soon as I see the first message pop up I feel my face turn white and my stomach flips. I almost feel dizzy like I could faint. This cannot be happening....

"You alright Vivi?" Ivy asks coming over to me.

I put my phone away quickly and I gulp.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine."

I hadn't been on Twitter all day yesterday and I wouldn't have ever posted that tweet. I had to have been hacked.
All the way to school I feel tears in my eyes. I had already been stressing about going to this Spanish school anyway. I wanted home more than anything right now.

Rosalie' s POV

Once we get to the school I take a good look around. The school is beautiful. It made me think of Manu. Even though we had been through all the pain I still loved him, and he was going to be mine, and I'll do anything to get that.

"Have a wonderful day sweetheart." My mom says kissing my cheek.

"Thanks." I wave at her and she takes off.

I see eyes on me already. I scan around for Manu but I don't see him yet.

"Ayee nina!" I hear a boy yell from behind me.

"What?" I ask. I can't speak any Spanish.

"You must be from America. You don't sound Spanish."

"That's because I'm not. My family and I are gonna be stuck in Spain for awhile so get used to me being around." I say walking in to the big building.

I turn around he is walking right behind me. He has dark black hair like Manu and his body is very lean. His eyes were a crystal blue and his skin was tan. All the boys here were just so beautiful.

"Why are you even talking to me? I'm just a new girl trying to find her class?"

"I like walking cute girls to class." He says and his accent lingers off his tongue.

My heart squeals, but then I see him. In all his glory....Manu Rios. His diamond green eyes and thick shiny black hair. His perfectly shaped lips and ohhhh. He's like an angel!!!! I just stand and stare and his eyes meet mine. He waves but I'm too taken aback to wave back so I smile. I can feel my eyes looking dreamy.

"Nina?? You alright?!"

"Yeah and what's nina?"

"It means girl in Spanish."