Under her spell

Author's Note
Hey guys! Sorry about the long break. I've been sorta grieving my whole summer because of a new school as a freshman. I'm a little nervous and it has impacted me greatly. Here I am with my laptop finally writing again. Please bear with me as my mind goes through this drastic change:(

Rosalie' s POV

The scorching sun beated everyone today. Everyone is in their room locked away in front of the air conditioner. I'm reading through a magazine and sighing every few seconds at the fool I feel of myself. Deep down I regret hurting Vivian, but she hurt me first. She is still trying to have Manu for himself. I have no doubt that Manu hates me. I annoyed him from the start and it sickens me knowing so. If only, he gave me another chance...of only life gave me another chance. I closed my tired eyes and I laid my head down on my soft pillow. If Manu wouldn't like me I would lose it. He must love me...he has to. After all the things I've done for him and the only feeling I feel guilt! I scream in my pillow but my thoughts are interrupted by my door squeaking open.

"Rosalie...are you alright?" My mother asks.

For a moment I don't answer but then I look up at her and her concerned face. My eyes grow large and my heart sinks. This is my mom. She's asking me if I'm alright. In that moment I can't be more thankful for her. I step of my bed and wrap my arms around her. She strokes my hair and silent tears finally fall. She has no idea what's happening but she knows I'm sad.

"Rosalie um.. I need to talk to you about your medication. Where is it?"

All of a sudden I freeze. My mind has a quick relapse of the library incident.

"I took them all already..."

"All of them?!"

I nod quickly.

"Well I'm going to the store. Wanna tag along?"

I shake my head.

"No, I wanna go see something."

"Alright then. I'll be sure to bring back popsicles."

I smile and she leaves. I start packing up a lunch and I head to the dock. I was here once before. I remember the man who sold fish. It was earlier during spring break. I just sat there thinking.

Vivian' s POV

Cyberullying is something I thought I would never experience. The tweets are horrifying and my sister is the only one of us fighting back.

"Vivian you need to answer these people! If you don't stop them they'll ruin everything..."

"What is there for them to ruin?! All they say is that I'm pregnant or that I'm trying to get an abortion. It's over Ivy! My life is a mess and it's Rosalie' s fault."

"How did you guys come to this? You guys were the best of friends since you were little. It's hard to comprehend that you two could get this bad. It's weird."

"That was the past Ivy. This is the future. How am I gonna face school?!"

"I'll be near you."

I run my fingers through my hair.

"I'm going out for awhile." I say leaving my room.

I see my dad fast asleep on the couch. I quietly leave the house and start walking. The air wasn't super fresh until I came to the dock. I saw Rosalie with her brown long hair and her pale skin. She was kicking her legs in the water and looked straight ahead.
It was hard but I got the courage to sit next to her. She didn't look surprised but almost as if she expected I'd show up.