Sehun sighed in defeat and snuggled his face closer.

"Have you... Seen anyone else?" Luhan asked.

"No."

Luhan nodded. "Me either."

"Oh hoo, what about your lyrics eh? Blow it like a flute girl." He accused playfully.

"Switch out 'girl' for the certain someone holding me, dummy."

"What?! You're songs are about me?" Sehun asked in disbelief.

"Every one of them." Luhan stated proudly.

"Ass hole" Sehun mumbled, poking Luhans abdomen.

"Yeah yeah, I love you too, butt face."

Sehun burst out laughing, a legitimate laugh, a real one. He hadn't laughed an actual laugh since... Since Luhan was in EXO. Luhan sort of bounced in his lap from the heavy laughter. The deer laughed with him, wrapping his arms around Sehuns neck.

"D-do you want to go somewhere maybe?" Sehun asked, after he was done laughing.

Luhan smirked. "Blow it like a flute?" He said seemingly hopeful.

Sehun raised an eyebrow.

~~

Luhan tripped over his own feet as he shoved the hotel door open and pulled Sehun in by his tight hold on the youngers jacket. Sehun slammed him into the wall, kissing him fiercely. Luhan kissed back immediately, running his hands all over the others face, neck, shoulders, anywhere he could reach.

Sehun pulled his body back, but left their lips connected and picked up the smaller boy, letting him fall into the bed. Luhan slammed into the bed and kept a hand on Sehuns chest so he could strip off his jacket, before connecting their lips again, pulling Sehun on top of him.

Sehun broke it this time, sitting up and stripping off his own jacket, then tugged at Luhans shirt. Luhan giggled and pulled of over his head.

Sehun froze.

He suddenly started sobbing again, looking at the body he missed, he missed so much. Luhan sprung up and immediately started trying to comfort him, only succeeding in making him cry harder.

'I really did leave him so broken...so weak, without someone to go to...

What did I do?

What have I done, to this poor, poor boy?

I'm such an asshole for leaving him, look at what I did...'

The thoughts raced through Luhans head as he tried again to comfort him. Sehun suddenly grabbed Luhan and buried his face in Luhans chest. Luhan stroked his hair in hopes to calm him.

~~

"How'd it go? I heard they got a hotel." Chanyeol said, wiggling his eyebrows. Baekhyun swatted his fiances arm, "stop!"

"It didn't go bad... But not really good either..." Yixing said, plopping in Suhos lap. Suho wrapped his arms protectively around his husband.

"What do you mean?" Chen asked.

"Luhan told me that Sehun got his shirt off, then started crying histiarically, said it was because he hadn't seen Lu's body in so long... Poor boy, all those emotions from suddenly seeing Luhan again... Must be terrible..." Yixing said.

"But I've never seen him so happy either, not since Luhan was with us." Tao added, while at the same time, bringing a pair of chop sticks up to Kris's face, saying 'aahhh'.

"Yeah, he must be so confused right now" Kyungsoo said, resting his head on Kai's shoulder. Kai brushed Kyungsoo's hair from his forehead and pecked it.

"Well, yes, there's all that, but men, we still have a wedding to plan!" Baekhyun shouted cheerfully.

"Yeaaaahhhh wedding!!" Chanyeol also cheered, smacking his fiances ass. Baekhyun yelped and swatted at him again.
(In appropriate Yeol, smh)

~~

At wedding after party~

"HEY! HEY, GUYS!" Baekhyun screamed, sloshing his drink as he stumbled towards newly wed Kai and Kyungsoo.

"GUYS, WERE ALL SO FUCKING GAYYYY!" He slurred, sloppily pecking both boys on the cheek drunkly.

"YAH WERE SO FUCKING GAY!" Chanyeol screamed, joining his fiance in his drunk stupidity.

Tao shook his head at them, laughing.

"But its true, I'm gay, you're gay, were all so fucking gay" Kris said, kissing Taos temple.

Luhan just observed the scene playing out, laughing at the drunk idiots.

"Yeah, guess who else is gay?" A voice whispered behind Luhan.

Luhan jumped and spun around, angrily pushing at Sehun, "you scared me!"

"Sorry baby, its just too fun!" He sang, kissing Luhans forehead. Luhan sighed but dove into his arms.

"Hmm, looks like we need to go restrain Beak and Chan before they destroy something," Sehun said, rubbing his hands up and down Luhans suit clad back, motioning his head at the couple who were up pretty much stripping on a table now.

Hoots and whistles came from the other couples, all drunk off their asses. Suho, who seamed to usually be the most mature at times, was screaming the loudest, shoving handfuls of money in Chanyeols waistband.

"Isn't that a sight?" Sehun whispered, chuckling.

"Yeah, I don't think I want to interrupt, let's just have our fun."

They walked over to the already crowded group of people gathering around the stripping couple. Luhan suddenly grabbed Sehuns arm,"look!" He pointed to the corner where Chen was giving Xiumin a lap dance, both boys completely wasted.

"Holy shit," Sehun whispered.

"Yeah. Wow."

~~

The next afternoon

"Oh man, holy fuck, my head hurts." Sehun whined, squinting.

"Ya and? My ass hurts like hell. I think we fucked. I honestly don't remember, do you?" Luhan mumbled, sliding over to lay in his boyfriends lap.

"...no? But I do remember Kyungsoo getting up and dancing naked."

"WHAT?!" Luhan shouted.

~~
This was so fun lol.
It was fun to edit too. I could TOTALLY see them doing that tho. I hope it happens *wink wonk*