Wedding day

Ok so I noticed I didn't put the bridesmaid dresses on what they look like so, it right there up top^^^^^ anyways, let's get to the story my penguin fetuses!
_____________________________
" alright, you're hair is done! Now I just have to do your make up ". I say as Emma sat back, as I got all the make up out to do. I started putting foundation on as Emma stopped saying " woah woah, did I just see that "! She says as my mom and her parents looked at her as I said " saw what? Did you see something you didn't like, cause if you did, we can-" she cut me off by grabbing my wrist and staring down at the engagement ring as my mom gasped " honey, why didn't you tell anyone "! My mom says hugging me in congratulations. " because of this, I want this day to just be about Emma, I was going to tell you after the wedding before Emma and Christian took off to there honey moon ". I say, as I started to do Emma's makeup again as they all understood but Emma was not satisfied with my answer, but kept quest from starting an argument.

" ok! All done, take a look ". I say, turning Emma around to look at her self in the mirror. She gasped as she looked like she was going to cry but didn't because she didn't want to ruin the makeup. " now all you have to do is get in your dress, while you do that I'll do the bridesmaids makeup and hair and mine and we get dressed ". I say as Emma says " ok, and goes to get dressed.

I finished everything in time, everyone looked stunning, but the one who really made the room shine bright ever than before, was Emma. I felt a tear roll down, knowing we're going to see less of each other now that I'm moving to New York , and working most of the time in Atlanta and with Mariana. At least I put on water proof makeup, or this would've ended badly.

" alright, let's get going ladies, Tyler and David, get in the back of the brides maids, and make sure you don't forget to throw down the rose petals on the floor Tyler ". Emma's mom says as I nod. The brides maid walked out into the alter where everyone waited. One by one, getting closer to where Emma with walk down, knowing that I'm not just giving up my brother today, but I'm giving up the one I've always cared most about, and that was Emma. David and I walked down the aisle ( which looked liked this👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽)

" just think, I'll be in Christians place and you'll be walking down this aisle soon "

" just think, I'll be in Christians place and you'll be walking down this aisle soon ". David whispered as I blushed, throwing the petals on the ground. Once we got to where Christian was, I stood on the left side, to await Emma , as Christian stood next to Christian, holding the ring Emma picked out for him, as I held the ring, my mom had passed down to her, that was my great grandmothers. (This is how Emma's wedding ring looked👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽)

 (This is how Emma's wedding ring looked👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽)