Places!!

Hello my penguin fetuses! I know it's been some time but I'm fairly busy! I will be going out of town for awhile so I won't update both my stories for awhile. I will be going to Florida, and corpus and other places. But I will try and get my chapters done and saved so when I get back from my many trips I can update them. The ring is someones in the story, so who will it be? Idk, you have to read to find out xD Hopefully you enjoy! Carry on!
_____________________________

" places everyone! Places!" Madelyn says as I rush to the models to touch up there make up and hair real quick before they practice. " ok I'm done "! I say as Madelyn throws a thumbs up and the music starts playing. Mariana came out from the right side and strutted her stuff. She posed somewhat at the end of the long runway and strutted back as the other girls came out on cue but we had to do it all overs again because one girl came out from the wrong side and another girl fell. Which I almost laughed out loud but I held it in as hard as I can. " Alright! Take 5 "! Madelyn says as everyone started going there separate ways and I went and touched up hair and makeup on some girls and went to go get some water.

" hey Ty! How was I "? Mariana asks as she took a sip of her water. " you were.... Amazing ". I say putting a thumbs up. " for real "? She asks eagerly. " other than the fact that you fell on your ass, you were brilliant ". I say as she face palmed and said " ugh! I knew it! These heels are making it hard"! She says taking them off and massaging her feet. " your a model, your suppose to be use to heels already ". I say , slightly confused. " I am, but the angle on these weird looking shoes are killing me here! I've never seen these monstrous things in my life"! She says as she puts them back on and tries to walk away but she falls again as I spit my water out and laugh. " wow! Thanks for the help"! She says irritated. " sorry! I just couldn't hold it in any longer ". I say pretty much almost on the floor. She just rolled her eyes playfully and walked away.

It was finally over and the next day would be the same. " I don't think I'll even make it to tomorrow's rehearsals! My feet are killing me"! Mariana says, as she walked bare foot to our hotel room. " well suck it up, cause it's gonna be awhile until we're done". I say as she says " not if I make them disappear ". I just chuckle and say " you really do hate those shoes don't you". I say as she says " with a passion, I could literally be the most wanted person for murdering shoes". She says as I just shake my head and say " you need therapy ". As she replies " more like a psychologist, cause I think I'm going a little off my rocker. I'm literally thinking about 10 ways I could kill those shoes ".

The evening went by somewhat slow. Mariana and I watched a couple of movies and ate snacks. " you know what, I haven't heard from my mom, Christian , Emma nor David, I'm gonna call them on Skype , wanna join"? I ask as Mariana nodded her head and she sits next to me in view of the camera on the laptop. I go to Christian's skype and press call as it starts dialing. After the fourth ring he finally answered but it wasn't Christian , it was Emma. " emma! It's been so long I've talked to you guys! I've been so busy with work it's crazy"! I say as emma says " that's why we don't call! We know you're busy , but I'm glad you called! Where are you now? " She asks as she eats bread. " in Germany , not to sound rude but , why are you eating bread and why are you on my brothers laptop"? I ask as she says " I'm hungry and this was the closest thing and I'm doing a report for school". She says as I nod and say " cool, where's my bro and mom"? I ask as she says " your brother is at work and your mom is taking a shower, and David came by earlier , he wanted me to send you a package , the package should get to you in a few weeks, Tina should get it and give it to you, since you guys are everywhere together ". She says , as I say " ok! Do you know what it is"? I ask " no, he didn't tell me, all he said was that it was a surprise". " oh ok, well I'll be right back I need to pee! Talk to Mariana "! I say as I hand her the lap top and I hear them start talking immediately. I close the door to the bathroom and call Tina.

" this is Tina ". I hear a voice ring through. " hey Tina , it's Tyler, a package should be delivered to you in a couple of weeks. If you get it can you please send it to my hotel room"? I ask as she says " of course darling , anything else I can help with "? She asks as I say " yeah, Did you get that call back from the guy? I need this to work and just disappear ". I say as she says " yes, I have, he says he'll call you the day of that fashion show, after the show , you'll be gone in a flash no one will ever know". She says. " good. That's exactly what I wanted to hear. I'll talk to you later , ok " I say as she says ok and she hangs up. I smile big to myself and walk out. " and I'm back"! I say as Emma says " awe go back! We were having a good discussion "! She says playfully as I say " wow! Never felt so loved before ". I say as she laughs. " hey um.. I have something to tell you. I wanted to wait till Christian got home so we can say it together but he said to just, go ahead and tell you". She says, looking nervous but excited at the same time. " alright, what's up? Everything ok?" I ask , a bit worried. " well, remember how when we were little and we'd talk about being sisters for life "? " omg!! Did you do a cults thing and took my blood secretly to become blood sisters!! Cause if you did , you know how I feel about cults!!" I say on the verge of freaking out, thinking that if I reject it, I'll die tonight. " WHAT! No no! Nothing like that!! ...... Christian and I are getting married "!!!! She says as I froze in place and Mariana squealed and said congratulations. " umm... Tyler? You there? Did you freeze again?". " no, I'm just trying to process what I just heard.. Did you say you and my brother are getting married or you and my brother are getting murdered "? I ask as she said " no, you heard right , we're engaged! " she says , showing me the most beautiful , and may I add huge engagement ring. " OMG!!! WE'RE GOING BE SISTERS!!! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!! LIKE DETAILS MA'AM "!!! I yell as Emma laughs and says " he asked me two weeks ago, he took me to a movie theatre and when I thought it was a movie it was a video of him saying how much he loves me and how he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. When I turned to him when the video ended he was on one knee and well, you get the drift". She says as I say " Damn, I never knew MY brother was romantic, usually he'd take a girl to some club for a date, but I knew when you guys got together he treated you way differently then his old girlfriends. I thought he was just scared that not only I'd beat his ass but kill him and hide his body in the attic and does my mom know?". I ask as Emma laughed and said " yes your mom knows and you don't have an attic ". She says as her grin disappeared and she looked worried. " well there is one now, I made it for all the people who messed with me". I say smiling evilly. " Tyler , remind me to never mess with you again". She says laughing awkwardly. " oh don't worry , you were one of my hit lists but, I had to keep you around, so you're still safe.... That's if you steal my penguins and then that's when it gets personal". I say still smiling creepingly. She laughed awkwardly again, as I say " yes... Be afraid". We laugh as we talked for awhile until it was time for me to get to bed.

" well , we need our rest for tomorrow's rehearsals, I'll talk to you later Em's , and congratulations again on the engagement"! I say as she says " thanks Ty , love you ! Bye"! I say as I wave goodbye and end the call. " well goodnight Ty". Mariana says as she gets in bed and starts to fall asleep. I go to my suit case get my pajamas and change into them. I put my hair up into a messy bun and go back to my bed. I grab my phone and text Christian.

To: bro😎💪🏼
Hey , just wanted to say congrats on the engagement. If you hurt my sis Imma make sure I hide your body in the attic. 😈
To: Ty❤️🤓
Thanks. And we don't have an attic😕
To: bro😎💪🏼
We do now😈
To: Ty❤️🤓
😳 u worry me sometimes.
To: bro😎💪🏼
Good. But you should be more scared then worried.
To: Ty❤️🤓
U do scare me. But.. Don't worry. I love her too much to hurt her. Ttyl, bye.
To: bro 😎💪🏼
Good. Ttyl, byeeeee!

I smile and put my phone on the charger and fall asleep.

________________________________
Hello guys!! Hopefully you guys liked the chapter and like my little surprise!!! Emma is engaged!!! Yay!! And where is Tyler running off to? Tell me your theory! Until next chapter, BYE LOVIES!!❤️