Authors note! Important!

Ok so this is going to be quick and short. I will not be updating because of certain situations happening. It will be awhile that I update, and I want to apologize before people start to wonder if I'm dead. I'm not, just things happening that I can't really go into detail in. So, just warning you guys ahead of time, before I have some people ask when I'm going to update. I honestly don't even know if I'm going to be able to ever get back to updating because of the situation I am in. All I can say, is I'm sorry and that I'll be back soon. It may be days, weeks, months or even years possibly ,but, I can assure you that I will be continuing on this book as well as publishing the new one, which I might not even write because of the situation. Please understand that this is an emergency and to not get angry. I know I promised for a longer chapter but this is something that needs to be sorted out and to get the help that I need. I'm sorry you guys but , I have to go, cause like I said this is an emergency. I put some quotes to kind of give you hints on what is happening, or at least try to help you with what's going on without giving the actual personal details, And I put a picture of me, as your author as a thank you for everything and always being there. I'll see you around guys and I'll be back soon as I can until this situation gets sorted out.