Rampaging mess, and trying to recover the damaged best friends

Alright guys!! I'm going to make the last few chapter be the best! And long as hell! So, with out a further a do, let's get started!
_____________________________

Emma's POV:
Once we got to mine and Christians place I started to scream. Thank god Christian had to get back to work. I punched the wall, almost making a whole. I wince in pain as my fist starts throbbing and starts to swell. That was just the beginning. I started screaming at myself in 3rd person, on how stupid and childish I am, and how I ruin everything. I started throwing stuff against the walls, the floor and at the doors. I continued screaming insults about myself, as I pushed all the stuff on my desk off, and somethings breaking in the process. I breath heavily, looking at the mess I've made. That's all I've ever done, was make a mess of things. I can't believe I got the best of me, and actually said that to Tyler. Who was I to make her life choices? Exactly, no one, and because of me, I ruined our friendship, I ruined us. I have to make things right, even if she doesn't want to talk to me, I'm determined to keep fighting. I grab my keys and get into my car, speeding off like lighting to the hospital.

Once I got to the hospital, I walked to where her room was located and stood at the foot of the door. I closed my eyes, thinking of all the things Tyler will say, and knowing, she'll probably be right about all of it. As I was about to knock, David opened the door and practically jumped when he saw me. He looked surprised, as he hurriedly closed the door behind him and said in a whisper,

" what're you doing here "?, trying not to let Tyler hear or she'll probably go psycho. " I need to apologize not only to her but you. What I said was totally out of line. I'm just scared for you guys, I mean all I was thinking was negative, it's not my place to tell you what you can and cannot do. I'm truly sorry, for punching you as well, I kind of went crazy back there. I'm very truly sorry for everything, and I just hope you can forgive me "? I say, as David brung me into a tight hug. I was surprised, thinking he'd slam the door in my face or just say ' thanks but no thanks ' and walk away. " I forgive you Emma. It was an honest mistake, you were just looking out for your best friend, something I've never gotten in my life, was people who looked out for me. I just hope Tyler forgives you, but let's find out ". David says, turning around and opening the door.

Tyler's POV:
" honey, we have a visitor ". He says, looking slightly nervous. I raise my eyebrow in confusion till I see Emma walk through the door. " Tyler, please before you protest, or say anything, just here me out, please"?! She says as I nod my head for her to continue. I didn't even have to hear what she had to say, so I pretty much tuned her out till I saw her lips stop moving. " Tyler? I know that face, and you practically ignored me, which is not what I hoped for ". Emma, do you know how hurt I was to hear you say that, hearing something like that from someone I love with all my heart and who I respect so dearly "? I ask as she nods and says " I know, and it was-" I cut her off saying " stop, talking and come over hear ". She looks at me terrified. " are you going to punch me "? She asks as I say, with a smile " maybe, just come over here right now "! I say in a louder voice, kind of scaring her, as she walked to me quickly. " before you hit me let me just-" I cut her off by pulling her down by her arm and hugging her tightly. " I forgive you "! I say as she hugs me back. As we pull apart, I hit her on top of the head. " ow! Alright, I deserved that, thank you two, for forgiving me ". I say as they smile and Tyler says " your our friend and family, we might say things we don't mean, so, don't mention it ". She says.

" so, how far along are you "? Emma asks as I say " well, I didn't know I was this far but, I'm a month pregnant ". I say as Emma seemed as if she could pass out. I laugh as she recovers and says " wow, usually I'd spot the gaining weight part but, you're just naturally skinny that I didn't even know ". Emma says making me laugh. " when is your due date "? She asks, trying to make conversation. " well it's been a month and it was July, which means, I'm going to be 2 months in a week on June, 12 so.... Somewhere around February ". I say as she nods and says, " well at least we'll have the same month ". As I laugh again. " has David told his family "? She asks and she said " yes, but they disowned him from the family, which he doesn't care because he's living me now and well, he just doesn't care. He'd give two shits about what they say ". I tell Emma as she nods her and and says " yup, he's a keeper ". As I smile and she says " planning on getting married to, or.." She says as I say " that, I don't know about, but we'll see ". I say as Emma pulled the chair closer. " so, where is David anyways "? She ask as I say " he went to go get my clothes from home so we can leave tomorrow. They said that I could leave since everything looks normal". I say as she nods her head again. " what about the premiere for The walking dead "? I ask as I said, that's coming up soon, so, I'll get a dress made just for pregnant woman ". I say as she rolled her eyes and said " yeah. Totally believe you ". As we both laugh.

" hello Ms. Delgado, we're going to check up on the baby right now so, please lift your shirt up ". The doctor asks as I nod and do as I was told. David held my hand as Emma smiled brightly next to him. Before the doctor came, they literally fought on who goes first on holding my hand. And they call me childish, pffft! Whatever!! " well every things looks good, the baby is developing the way it's suppose to. Come in, in about 1month to check up on the baby again, we won't determine the sex until you're at least 4-6 months, have a good rest and see you in a month ". The doctor says leaving as Emma said " ok, was it just me or did the baby look like an alien ". I laugh as I threw a hard book cover at her as she smiles and says " I'm just kidding you killer "!!
________________________________
One does not simply know when to shut the fuck up, oh wait... That's me😂 anyways!! Hopefully you guys enjoyed! I had somewhat a of a head time to write this because well, just didn't know how to make Emma rage, even though I already know how she rages in real life 😜 ( jk Emma, don't hurt meh!! 😳) anyways until next chapter!!! BYE LOVIES!!❤️❤️❤️