Penguin stealing, pig chasing

Before I start this story I want you guys to know that I made the picture!! I want to say thank you to Ciela_phantomhive_13 for showing me the app to make this picture. It is such an amazing one!! If you want this app it's called (layout ) . Ok so the girl on the left side on the top is Emma , and on the other side next to Emma is Natalie. And the rest of the picture is what Tyler's house looks like along with her bedroom and kitchen and staircase. Hope you enjoy!! And thank you for reading and voting!! Happy reading !!!!

" we're off to go see penguins!! Penguins penguins penguins !! Lalallalalal la la la "!!!!  I say skipping to the entrance of sea world. Emma sang  " we're off to see pigs -" I interrupted her by yelling " NO!!!! Not you!!! Today is penguin day"!!! I say , mischievously. " but , I'll make sure you get a pig today".  I say winking. Emma looked confused until she realized what I meant. " oh god no! I thought you were going to lay low , two days ago when you went to six flags with your brother and his friends you got kicked out for bribing a cop"!! " I just wanted to see if I'd work"! I said defensively. " yeah, eating a donut in front of a cop so you don't get caught stealing a stuffed penguin , so tempting" she said rolling her eyes. " keep rolling your eyes , maybe you can see your brain". I say sarcastically . We kept walking around and rode the water ride called ' Atlantis "!!

After a few hours I decided a plan, a plan that was so illegal , I'd be sentenced to life in prison!! probably. I decided that I was going to steal a penguin. Yes , I am willing to go to jail if my life depended on it. Penguins are too cute to not have an owner like me. " pssst , Emma " I whisper yelled. " Tyler ? What are you doing hiding there"? " what does it look like , being an undercover secret agent stealer ". I say looking around and pulling up down in a squat like I was. " ok so here's the plan, I already contacted my hacker. He's going to hack into all the cameras and unlock the doors. After I get a signal which is him telling me through this ear plug I have on my ear , you are going distract the security guards, and then I'm going to sneak in and we're off. Then we going to steal something else ". I say looking around . " and that is..."? Emma says . " you'll find out, you'll thank me later". I say , smiling mischievously.

"did you hack in already" I say through the ear piece I had on.  " almost..... GOT IT, go in "! Kaleb said through the ear piece. " alright Emma , your cue". I say as I go to where the door was. Emma started a conversation. I walked in and literally almost peed my pants. " holy Mac and cheese , I think I might pass out" I say as I looked around for the one I liked the most. " holy idbdjdbejdb" I say seeing a cute little baby penguin. I picked it up and hid him in my empty bag, and left it half open. I walked out and kaleb disconnected and we went off . "Stay here Emma , this is something I gotta do alone, and it's a surprise.

After a few minutes I came back out . " ok ready to go"? I say looking nice around. " yeah" . " like I said at the mall, we get caught , you're deaf and I don't speak English" I say giving her a wink.
We walk out, surprisingly there were no security , guess cause it's not important. We walked to the car and Emma drove us home.

Once we were at my house we hurried in and locked the door. I payed kaleb and he left.
" ok close your eyes"! I say excited. Emma closed her eyes excited. " ok , open them" I say. She nearly screamed and passed out when she saw the little baby piglet on my hands. " you are the bestest friend anyone can ever have"!!!! She says hugging me as she took the pig. " yup we both got what we wanted , I took out my baby penguin. The baby pig squealed and ran off towards the kitchen. " oh no " i say panicked. We sprinted to the kitchen and tried catching the pig but it ran under our legs making me and Emma fall on our butts.
We heard the door open and Emma and I went wide eyed. " DONT OPEN-"!! They closed the door and saw my brother ( obviously ) and his friends looking at us like we were crazy. " what's going o-" my brother said as i cut him off with a " SHHH!! We're trying to catch a baby pig "!! I say as we looked around cautiously . " were did you get a pig"? He asked as the others looked just as curious. " I ... Umm .. Might've taken it from... Sea World.." I say slowly. " WHAT!! ARE YOU CRAZY-" !! Look please just help us find the little guy... Please..." I say pleadingly . He sighed and said " you owe me big time " and his friends and him started to help look around. When they found my penguin my brother got even more mad, but you know.

It took two hours but we finally found the pig. All this time the little guy was hiding in the freaken bag, like bruh!!

" thanks for helping us find him". I say and hug my brother. " no problem , why did you steal a penguin and a pig from Sea World anyways"? He asked.  I was about to answer when I heard a familiar voice and I almost pooped my pants. " YOU WHAT"!!! I heard my mom say. I cringed and turned to face her. " hi mom...." I say,  making a ' please don't kill me ' face.....

Ohhh cliffhanger, what do you think will happen? Will Tyler's mom rad out her daughter? Or will she get to keep the penguin and pig? Tell me in the comment section. Hope you loved the chapter , I know it was short but, it was fun writing it and planning it. BYE LOVIES❤️🐽🐧