The letter.... part 2

Well , I got nothing to say... Soo lets have fun!!! XD ...
_____________________________

I look at the paper with the most priceless face. I see my mom , Christian , and Emma standing there . " uhhh Tyler ? You ok "? Emma asks. I nod my head a little , completely lost for words. I felt tears fill my eyes. Emma looks at the paper and her eyes widen . " it's your letter to see if you got accepted "! Emma says. " did you get in "? Christian asks as well as my mom . I start laughing a bit. They all smile and they hug me. " we're so proud of you "! Emma says but I push her off. She looks at me confused. I cry more. I gave them the letter as Emma read out loud as my mom and Christian got closer to take a look as well. " dear Ms. Tyler Delgado , we are sorry to inform you that you were not accepted in to our school. We have you in a waiting list as well as other students who have also sent us there college application. Thank you for considering our school and applying !

Sincerely ;
Professor Mathews ".
She looked up at me slowly , with pity in her eyes. " we're so s-" I cut her off. " don't , I just want to be alone ". I say , still in disbelief . I walk up the spiraled stairs and went to my room. ' Well , what a day '. I say in my head.

I went out to the mall alone, just getting my mind off things a bit. " hey Tyler ! It's me Layla "! I hear . I turn and smile fakely. " hey! How're you "! I say as we hug . " oh I'm doing well , how about you "? She says as we sit down on a bench. " I'm doing fine , so what have you been up to "? I ask being friendly but making sure i look like I'm " interested ". " well , I've found someone , his name is Greyson , and we met at college"! She says . ' well then it's like everyone is tormenting me ' I say in my head but continued " well that's great , you're in college already "!? I say . " well yeah silly , aren't you "! She says . My smile faded , " unfortunately, no , they didn't accept me , I have to apply for another college, I mean I have my scholarship, but I want to make sure it's a school that'll actually help me get to what I want to be ". I say . " oh I'm sorry , hopefully someone accepts you soon , I mean if it wasn't for you and your tutoring , I would be stuck on everything so I want to thank you for that "! She says, which cheered me up a bit. " no problem , so what career are you going for anyways "? I ask getting interested . " I want to do special effects makeup and regular makeup for stars , models and all, as well as hair ". She says . " really !? That's what I'm going for , I mean , I know people cause of my mom and they taught me some stuff and that's what I do when I do my makeup or someone else's , as well as hair"! I say excitedly . " then if you know people , then why don't you learn from them , you can literally get straight to it !! " Layla says . " you're right ! I never thought of that! Thank Layla , and I'll text you so maybe you can get some tips too "! I say as I hug her. " I have to go but like I said I'll text you "! I say while running to my car ( yes Tyler has a car now I'm just too lazy to mention it but I am now xD ).

I drove back home and walked in. " mom "! I yell. I see my mom come in from the kitchen. "
What's wrong!? Is everything alright "!? She says frantically. " actually , everything is fine , I have an idea for my career to take off faster so people can see what I'm capable of "! I say as Christian and Emma get up and walk over with suspicious faces . " and how is that "? My mom asks a little confused . " do you have Tina on your contacts still "? I ask with hopeful eyes . " yeah , but wh-" I cut her off telling her my whole plan. They looked pretty impressed but I'm just random in like the worst situations and sometimes good situations, depending on the weather , and what I ate that day xD .

I got off the phone with Tina . I don't know how to explain this to my mom, Christian and Emma , but it's worth it , at least I think. I go back to the kitchen and say " well, there's good news and bad news... Um.. Which one you wanna hear first "? I ask eagerly. " umm good news "? Emma said in more of a question way. " well , she said she'll do it "! I say as my mom , Christian and Emma hugged me tightly . " that's great , what's the bad news "?! Emma says " well she's in Paris at the moment getting ready for a fashion show and ..... She wants me there in like a month ". I say squinting a bit ready for them to freak. " what "? They all say as there smiles go to serious . " yeah , I have to leave in a month , and well there's another bad news and well , I won't come back in like.... A year ". I say. I saw my moms tears forming , as well as Christian . But Emma was already crying . " I'm sorry I , I need a moment ". She says as she breaths in and out several times. " so , you're leaving ". She says . I nodded . She sighed and said , " ok ". I looked at her a little shocked . " really ? But-" ,she cut me off , " because I believe in you and you need to follow your dreams , don't let anyone hold you back Tyler ". She says , looking me in the eyes and held my shoulders tightly squaring them with hers. I nodded my head and I hugged her tightly as my mom and Christian joined in . I smiled . Well , this is the start of a new chapter of my life.
________________________________
Alright so I haven't updated in awhile and yeah, sorry but , tell me how you like the book so far and comment what you think will happen when Tyler goes to Paris and how you feel about it! I love you guys like sooo freaking much , it's crazy!! Well until next time , BYE LOVIES !!❤️