It's a fudging pot hole!

Ok so , I'm really bored and tired of waiting but of course there is no winner yet because it hasn't reached the dead line but I hope you guys like the chapter and enjoy!!
_____________________________
" so who we visiting "? I ask as Emma is in the back and me in the front . " I'm gonna go see an old friend, to see how he's doing ". Christian says turning into a rehab center. " uhhh is he a drug addict or something ". I say looking at him weirdly . " no , he has OCD like really bad so I wanted to see how he was doing since i haven't seen him since like the 7th grade". " well if he still isn't out then he's probably not doing so well genius ". I say sarcastically. Christian glares at me and I say with my hands up in defense " hey, you made it to easy". We get down and go to the front office and we ask for his friend. After about 5 minutes they say we can see him and that his room is on the 2nd floor and the room number is 105. We go and knock on the door . " NO I DON'T WANT A ROOM MATE THEY'LL JUST DIRTY IT"!! We hear through the door. Christian walks in and they both say hi and shake hands but it took awhile because he wanted to put gloves on before shaking hands. " my names Devine , Devine javvad ". Me and Emma say a small hello. As Christian and him talk and stuff Christian says out of no where. " you wanna go somewheres , just hang and stuff . " I shake my head viciously . ' ain't nobody want a crazy OCD guy complaining the whole way ' I say in my head. " yeah sure " Devine says ' oh great now honey buns wants to go ' . Once we get to the car he made a face but got in. " you wanna drive "? Christian asks . Devine nods as he gets in the drivers seat and turns it on. We start driving , and he keeps going too slow and then he'll speed up and he keeps doing it. ' this guy needs to chill before we crash and I save myself '  . He speeds up a bit when we hit a pot hole . He flinched " dude it's fine , it was just a pot hole." I say. He stops immediately , making everybody lean forward hard. " what the fudge bro"! I say. He gets out of the car and he seems panicky. We look at each other but get out to see what was wrong. " dude , you alright " Emma asks , slightly confused. " oh my god , I hit some one ! oh no, I hit a lady, I just know it ! oh what if she was pregnant oh god! I killed her and the baby"! He says looking around . " dude it was a pot hole "! I say . " no , no I hit her and the baby just help me look for a body"!! He says clearly terrified. Christian , Emma and I look at each other but we look. " oh my god ". I say staring down the road. " what ?! What is it "!? Devine says as Emma and Christian come toward me as well. " it's right there ". I say pointing . Devine looks where I was looking " AHHH!!! Where "?? He says . I look at him with a ' are you serious ' face. " 12:00 ". I say as everybody shifts a little " I-I don't see it " Devine says . " exactly , it was a fucking pot hole ". I say as I get in the drivers seat as everyone gets in the car as well. 

We finally go back to the hotel as me and Emma are talking about moments we had. " dude remember we went to sea world and stole a penguin and a pig , like that was dangerous, we could've went to jail "! She says laughing. I laugh " yeah that was my grandpa's idea " I say . " I doubt it was your grandpa's idea " she says " oh really , my grandfather had the heart of a Lion and a lifetime ban at the New York City Zoo ". I say . Emma laughed hard at that. My phone started to ring and looked at it. I let it ring until it stopped . " why did you let it ring , why couldn't you just decline it "? " because I don't want that person knowing I'm ignoring them with out hurting there feelings ". I say as Emma laughed and says " wow , now I know what you do when I call you ". I laugh and say " well , don't leave and maybe I won't have to". I say. " hey wanna go eat ? I'm starving "! Emma says . " ok ".

We drive to a restaurant that I couldn't pronounce . Yeah I'm one of those people that try places that I don't even know what it means, like who knows it probably means eat poop here and I wouldn't even know. " hi welcome ! Would you like a table "? The waitress says . ' oh this is just too easy . " no,not at all , I came here to eat on the floor , carpet for 2 please ". I say sarcastically as Emma hits me and says " sorry about her ,table for two please  ". " oh it's fine , I don't mind a little joke ". She says sweetly . We get seated and she says she'll be back with appetizers . " why are you being sarcastic in a place we don't even know ". " what! She made it too easy ! you know that "! She rolled her eyes .
" well that was good ". Emma says " ehh I don't know, mine tasted weird and we had the same thing ". I say. " and that's why you don't be a smart ass when going to an unknown restaurant ". Emma says laughing.

Once we get to the hotel we get ready for bed. " hey maybe tomorrow we can do something , just you and me ". Emma says pulling the covers and getting in bed. " yeah , always "! I say getting in bed as well. " goodnight boo boo ". Emma says. " goodnight to you too boo boo ".

________________________________
Alright so I know it's seems a little fast and that's because I'm weird but... Also because I was in a rush so, yeah. Sorry it was short , and sorry it was rushed I was having bad writers block and decided to just wing it. Cause my life is always a wing it; and it also explains why I make stupid decisions but anyways , hope you liked it and yeah until next time !! BYE LOVIES!!❤️