Authors note❤️

What up my weirdos!! Ok so this is gonna be about some stuff that's going on and all that ish!! So first things first , I may not update for awhile cause I will be doing a very big exam that's coming up and I need to pass or I'll be going back to the same grade so I'm gonna study !! Yayyyy, ( not really 😒 ) . Second is that I'll be also pretty busy helping writing the story me and my friend did which is Ciela_phantomhive_13  check out the book there it's a walking dead role play we did and we decided we should turn it into a book. So I might be helping working that as well cause we have a lot of things we need to go back to and write down and it's just crazy!! And third ( I really don't know why I'm counting , I'm weird 😳 ). Anyways honey buns !!! I also have been having problems and I'm gonna get myself together , nothing major . And I also have to read the last book of Harry Potter cause I've been putting it off and I really want to finish it cause that is my goal! And I also want to start looking at colleges in London so I can be set and ready for the future ahead of me , I already got 3 schools down that r in London so cross your fingers and hope for the best and not only that I have to do some stuff cause I'm gonna ( hopefully ) start working this summer!! So cross your fingers on that aswell 😆 . So if you guys have anything to ask or you want to talk I'm always here , my door is always open !! So this is a later cause I will be back!! And that is all my weirdos ! Stay beautiful and weird and I'll be back soon!! LATER LOVIES!!❤️❤️ P.S. I love this song by Ariana grande so please listen to it !! It's amazeballs!!