Chapter 9 - Give Up (Luhan)

Start from the beginning

 "Not like you do."

 I know that in his heart he can't stand this. He's not the type to take another man's wife into his bed. But from the minute we'd met there'd been this sexual energy between us that was almost painful to ignore. I was put around Luhan more often and I'd tried to write off the crippling desire that ran through me like an electrical current every time he was around. i was a complete fool. I knew I was. But I couldn't walk away.

 Every time he'd promised he wouldn't call. That it would be the last time. And every time I wanted to believe him. But he never stayed away. And neither did I. It was an endless cycle.

 So here I was again. Needing him. Thisn would never fucking stop. I didn't know how and he never even tried. We were ruining each others lives with this shit but we were masochists. We didn't care. We didn't consider the damage this was doing to my marriage. Or the damage it ws doing to Luhan. It was changing him as a person.

 He turns us quickly and lands me on the dresser. I lay back and grip the woods edge over my head as he pulls my underwear off. I grip the front of his shirt and make him bend over me until I can lick his lip and capture his tongue. His fingers find me effortlessly. He slides them back and forth across me, reviving me up. When he pushes two fingers inside me I can't help but think that my husband can't even f*ck me as good as Luhan can with just his hand.

 I moan loudly, because I can, Because he loves it. Because my husband thinks I sound like a porn star when I'm loud. It makes me feel ashamed of my own pleasure. But Luhan encourages it. Gets off on it. Needs it. Asks for it. So I give it freely. He pushes his hips into the back of his hand and it jerks me and the entire dresser. I arch my back off the wood and pushes my shirt up over my breasts with his free hand, immediately pulling down the cup of my bra and taking me into his mouth. Sucking me. Nipping. Teasing. I pull my shirt off. Completely naked when he isn't even remotely.

 His hands f*cks me hard but he's neglecting my c*it on purpose. Because he knows it'll drive me over the edge. Because he knows how badly I want it. Because he knows I'll beg for it eventually. His mouth closes around the curve of my ribcage and I'm panting and wriggling under him. Needing so much more of him but already lost under what he's giving. 

 "F*ck, Luhan... I want your mouth."

 He bites into my hip and pushes his fingers in as deep as he can, curling and uncurling inside me. Massaging my G-spot and licking a line from my pubic bone to my navel.

 "How badly?" His voice is so raspy in his throat. He sounds like a smoker but he's not. His tone is drenched in sex.

 "So badly, baby."

 He looks up at me as his head lowers. Looks up from under his brow. He's delicious. I can't think straight. He licks his lips first, wetting it before he spreads my legs further, making a V with his fingers to hold me open to him before licking me from bottom to top.

 "Like that?" He asks even though he knows the answer.

 "Yeah, baby. Just like that."

 He does it again, slower and my body rolls under him. He slips his tongue inside me and curls it up, it's hot pointed tip tickling my walls and tasting the very depths of me before he focuses on my tiny bundle of explosive nerves. Circling it. Sucking it. Flicking it. As I ruin his hair. Gripping them. Pulling them.

 He pulls back, watches himself rub his fingers over me, trapping my clit between two fingers and moving his hand rapidly side to side before giving me his tongue, this time deeper. Just like his kisses. Strong yet supple. Slow and hungry. I'm wasted. Moaning his name and writhing. Imagining what I knew was to come.

 I come hard and it completely takes over my body. I can only gasp and moan. I can't keep my hips still against his tongue. He sucks on my clit and rides it out. I'm weak with pleasure when he lifts me off the dresser and moves me to the bed. I can smell my sex all over him and it's heady and intoxicating.

 He stands at the foot of the bed, looking down at my nakedness. Spent from my orgasm and running my hands deafly over my skin because I can't feel my fingers so it feels like someone elses hand is touching me. Joining us.

 "We can't keep doing this," I recite my lines like it's a memorized script. I feel like the words have to be said even though I know we don't mean them.

 "I know," he kneels on the bed between my legs. His perfect hands wrap around his length and his thumb presses across his damp slit. He rubs his head against my entrance, circling it. Nudging my clit and sparking the aftershocks from my previous orgasm.

 "Say this is the last time," I prompt, needing to hear it to ease some of the guilt.

 "This is the last time," he lies as the head of his d*ck eases inside me.

 "Then f*ck me like it's the last time," I demanded and he support my hips with his arm under my ass. Normally he likes to enter me slowly, feel my slickness take him in. But not this time. This time he slams into me so hard it pushes us up to the bed and I scream quickly then let out a relieved breath.

 His hips are outdoing themselves. Finding the perfect way to dip and drive into me so that with each thrust it's like a mini-orgasm. I push up to meet him. We're both going at each other. Meeting in the middle and pulling apart to reunite in a clash of bodies. My clit smaks against him because he's inside me so deep there's nothing left of him for me to take. I marvel at this because i wasn't aware my body could fit all of him.

 "Turn around," his voice is a growl that resonates in his chest. I get on all fours in front of him and he wastes no time gripping my hips and pushing back inside me.

 "God damn it," I groan and my arms threaten to give out but I force myself to stay up.

 I can feel him pulsing and know he's coming close. I lock my knee behind his and push my ass tight against him and hold myself there. Using all of my strength to keep him in place. He can't move an inch.

 "Fuck, what are you doing?"

 I don't answer him instead I start swirling my hips, stirring him inside me while I reach up and rub vicious circles against my clit. Wanting to be there with him when he comes.

 "Don't hold back, baby," I encourage and he grips my hips hard and f*cks me so hard the bed frame smacks into the wall with loud thuds. I come and he follows. I implant the sound of him moaning in my head to play on a loop when I'm alone. The perfect rolling sounds that pour of him and join my cries in the air above us.

 He rolls away from me afterwards. I know he wants to hold me, he used to try but gave up because I never let him. It was too intimate and it threatened to turn this into something far more dangerous than what it already was. But the absence of his heat makes my insides starve to come down, just as I always am. Because I know once I do I'll be left with nothing but my shame and the knowledge that I'm a complete fool who will be more than willing to give up everything his number shows up on my screen.

 I can't give this up.

 Not yet.

A/N:

Sorry for the long wait. 

Vote & Comment :)

 -Adie
xx