Chapter 3 - Let Me Make It Up To You (Sehun)

Start from the beginning

Leaning my head down slowly, I captured her lips with mine. Sighing contently as I felt myself becoming lost in her. My lips missing the feeling she gave as she touched them. We just laid there for what felt like hours, just enjoying the feeling of one another. Until my lips pressed down her jaw. Pressing my lips against the spot where her neck met her shoulder, making her shiver. I pulled down thin straps of her nightgown, feeling myself stir against my boxers at the sight of her breasts.

I kissed over her heart, feeling her heartbeat against my lips. Cupping her breast in my hand, my eyelashes tickling her skin as I lay my hot tongue flat against her pink nub. Her eyes shut and she bit her lip, her fingers scratching against my scalp.

Kissing above her navel, her hips lifted as I pulled off the rest of her clothing along with her knickers. Leaving open mouthed kisses on her inner thighs slowly crept towards the place she wanted me the most. The place I wanted to be. Needing to taste her again.

I circled my fingers around her thigh, our eyes staying locked as I dipped my head. My mouth hovering over her glistening sex. With a long drag of my tongue over her folds, her eyes shut and head dropped back against the pillows. My grip on her thigh tightening as her sweet juices enveloped my mouth. My eyes closing at the sweet taste of her.

Keeping a steady pace, I slid a finger vertically into her. Groaning at how tight she was around it. Knowing she stayed faithful to me even though she had the opportunity not to. I flicked my tongue against her nerve ending and she let out a soft moan. Never realizing how sexy she sounded. Never appreciating it.

I curled my fingers within her walls, causing her to pulse around it. I knew she was close, but yet I knew very well that she wanted to come undone around me. Reluctantly I pulled myself away, already missing the taste of her. But knowing the feeling of her would be so much better.

Our lips met again as I brought myself back above her body. Her hands reaching between us and stroking me slowly. My hips bucking forward at the touch.

"Take me slow, baby." She requested. Her eyes pleading.

I nooded my head as she lined me up with her. Pushing my hips forward so just the tip of me was inside of her. Causing both of our breaths to quicken as our sexes stirred with anticipation. She wrapped her other leg around my lower back locking her ankles as I pushed the rest of myself into her. Feeling at home once again.

My head dropped onto her shoulder as her walls swallowed me. Taking all of my strength not to move too quickly. Knowing we needed to take it slow. I needed to show her that I still loved her. That I cared. Pulling back, I drove myself into her again. Both of us moaning. My head tucking into her shoulder, whispering curse words against her skin. The feeling of her making me lightheaded. She pressed her cheek against mine, her unsteady breaths tickling my skin. I dug the pads of my thumbs into the skin on her hip as i took slow and deep thrusts.

She rolled us over, her tiny body on top of mine as she kept me inside of her. Kissing over my chest as she slid up and down my length. Her breasts dragging across my skin. Holding onto her hips as she rode me. Letting her take control, knowing she need it.

She sat up and curled her finger into my necklaces, pulling me up with her. Wrapping my arms around her as she wrapped hers around my neck. Our chests pressing tightly against one another. Not wanting any space between us. Needing to feel every inch of one another.

I let out a deep moan as her core tightened around me. Signaling she was close.

"Come with me baby, please." She panted against my lips, our foreheads touching.

She rode me faster, her hips rocking against mine steadily. Her clit rubbed against my pelvis and her walls tightened once more. The blood rushed from my head straight down to my member, causing my hips to push forward as we both let ourselves go. I fought to keep my eyes open to see the beautiful face I longed. Watching her come undone. She looked more stunning. Her mouth open slightly, cheeks flushed with heat. Her eyes shutting closed as she fought to catch her breath.

It seemed like it never ended. Like we couldn't stop ourselves from orgasming. When in fact it was just a long one that didn't end. We let ourselves drain each other of every last drop. Completely spent and high off of one another.

When we finally were able to regain ourselves, I laid her back. Hovering myself over her even though we both were exhausted. Just as I was about to pull away she stopped me.

"Please, just stay like this for a while?"

I nooded my head in agreement, laying my head over her heart. I listened to the loud thuds against my ear, feeling her quick breaths against the top of my head.

"You know I love you, right?" I questioned. She needed to know that I still loved her. Hoping tonight would be a new beginning for us.

Her heartbeat quickened at my words, "It'll always be you, Sehun. Always."

We spent the rest of the night together. Discovering each other again, for the first time.

A/N:

Feedback is always nice!

Vote & Comment

- Adie
xx