Chapter 2 - Stay With Me (Kris)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Kris took off his glasses slowly, setting them down on the table beside the door. His eyes scanned my face, eyebrows cocking and a smile pulling onto his lips as they took in my scantily clad body. "Get over here," he breathed, his eyes still running up and down the length of my body frantically.

I leaped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and crashing my lips to his. I missed the way his lips felt, the way his hands felt as he touched my face. He kissed me back harder, turning us so my back hit the front door and pushed a hand beside my head. I could taste mint as he swept his tongue across my bottom lip and although I'd always told him off for kissing me after he chewed a gum, I couldn't help but let his tongue slide into my mouth. It had been much too long. His mouth skimmed lower over my skin, his sharp teeth gnawing at the favorite spot just behind my ear. I felt the familiar jagged edges of his teeth against my skin and I shivered. He was here. He was really here.

"This is my shirt, baby?" He grunted softly into my skin.

I could feel him smirking into my neck, already knowing the answer. I nodded, knowing he loved it when I wore his clothes.

"I missed you so bad," I whispered, my voice cracking.

He drew back from my neck to take a better look at me, his thumb running over my lips as he took me in. Being so close to him meant I could see him better. Better than the pictures on the internet allowed me to, better than the 8 megapixel camera on my iPhone could. It had only been five months, but my god had he change. The little baby fat that he had once carried on his jaw had seemed to have melted away, and so had the poutiness of his lips that I loved so. Much of it, but not all.

"Oh god, Kris, I-"

"Shhh, I'm here now. That's all that matters," he crooned, stroking my hair. he pressed his lips back to mine, bringing his hands down to tease the skin of my thighs. He let his thumbs play along the inside of them and I shivered; god I hadn't been touched like this by him for so long.

"Baby, I want you," I whined, pushing my hips up to him. I could feel him hard and straining in his jeans against my lower abdomen and we both breathed out a heavy moan as I slipped a hand into the denim and he cupped my ass with his chilingly cold hands.

-

It was still dark out when I was awoken by the sound of talking. I sat up to see Kris slumped on the edge of the bed, elbows resting on his knees and a hand over his face, the other holding the phone to his ear.

"You've got to be fucking joking," he snapped in a furious whisper. I heard faint talking on the other side of the phone but Kris cut in. "Okay, whatever, bye." He put the phone down on the bed, running his hand through the mess of hair atop his head and cursing to himself.

"Who was that?" I slurred, still not fully awake, my voice groggy from sleep.