You're A Demigod?

YOUR POV
Okay, I get it, I am dyslexic and have ADHD, but seriously. If I don't raise my hand you don't call on me. It's that simple, but no, my math teacher hates me so much that she calls on me. Stupid much? Whatever.
"Y/n. What is the value of x?" Mrs Leppen asks.
"Uh. Um. 24?" I nervously say. The rest of the class laughs at me. I roll my eyes, I'm so use to it. I had to live with these jerks for what? 16 years by tomorrow, exactly. I could name one bad thing about every single student here. Ever since, Alison(sorry if that's your name) became popular last year, she joined the gang of jerks. Alison is my best friend-correction, was my best friend. She has been making more friends and left me as an outcast. I know one thing, she doesn't like me. She teases me, bullies me, pushes me to the side and joined the mean girl crew. I don't mind, because every single person did that to me, of course my best friend was suppose to stand up for me. Now it's the other way around, I have to stand up for myself as she bullies me. My mom, I don't know who she is. My foster mom, hates me. One time I was gonna run away, until she saw me and put me in the attic and now I have no way to escape. Now my bedroom is the attic. Well let's get on with the story. Okay so school, finally ended, and I met this new guy named, uh I think Leo? Yeah Leo. He seemed to get where I was coming from. He said he thinks we would become good friends. I shrug, I mean if Alison was the last friend I had what chance do I have with Leo? But he seems to be really confident about it. So I think I trust him, well I hope it ends well. Okay maybe a good nights sleep would help.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
LEO'S POV
So Chiron sent me on a quest, to find this powerful demigod. At least he thinks she is powerful. But when I saw her, she looked like a daughter of Aphrodite. I could stare at her all day. I mean she is really pretty. Forget that last part. Her name is y/n, she has h/c (length:short/long/medium)(style:curly/straight/etc) hair, and stunning e/c eyes. Chiron wanted me to take my mind off Calypso for cheating on me. I still don't get why, but I'm single again. I had to get some sleep, tomorrow was apparently y/n's birthday and she is turning 16. Something is bound to go wrong. Well we will have to wait an see.

A/N - Hey can you guys spread the word about our account. And STITCH IS WRITING THIS STORY JUST MAKING THAT CLEAR!:)