Chapter 41: Thank you.

Note:

This chapter contains vulgar language, Be prepared!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While you let out a small sigh of relief because it was only Jeff, Sandy continued to tremble in fear. You weren't sure whether she had seen him or that simply the sound of the door opening made her scared for what was coming. Your eyes widened when you realized something.

Did Jeff ever abuse her? He is a killer who works for this so called 'Slenderman' and is bound to follow his orders. Even though Jeff only interrogated you once, you don't think he would be left out from it. Especially since he's got you now.

Somehow you felt as if it was some kind of privilege to have a 'pet'. You remembered the time Jeff said what shit he had gone through just to keep you, wouldn't he have to do extra work or something like that? You now began to stare into his lidless orbs, watching as his smirk grew wider and wider.

What was he hiding?

"We're leaving." He simply grunted, not breaking eye contact with you. His amusement scared you, why was he grinning like an idiot? You felt Sandy clinging on to you even harder and you knew that it was over. You had so much to ask her, you wanted to tell her about your plan... But you couldn't.

Your time was up.

You had to go back, leave sandy here battered and broken whilst you enjoy the company of this killer. Your eyes shifted from Sandy, who was still holding you tightly, towards Jeff. As if you were begging him for more time. But considering what he had done today was extremely rare, you knew it was futile. He wouldn't give you any more time.

Jeff visibly rolled his eyes while he marched over to you, the heavy combat boots stomping on the ground and coming closer and closer. He then roughly grabbed your arm and with one harsh swing he had ripped you away from the now crying red-head.

"(Y/N)!" She sobbed loudly as she wobbly stood up and watched as you were being dragged away. You reached your hand out to her, as if touching her one last time would do you any good. Your fingertips collided with hers before Jeff dragged you with him even harder, his patience slinking to a minimal. You struggled in Jeff's grip, opening your mouth to encourage Sandy to stay alive.

"I'll be back for you, Sandy! Just hold on!" You nearly yelled as Jeff threw you out of the room. You landed on your behind, quickly gazing into the room only to see Sandy pressing her hands to her chest and slowly falling to her knees before the door closed in front of you.

Leaving her all alone, broken and battered into a filthy room.

~~

You were lying in your bed, waiting for Jeff to return from the bathroom. You only stared out of the window, watching as yet another rainstorm tried to break the glass and leave you cold and wet. You hadn't spoken to Jeff on the way back, simply because neither of you wanted to speak.

Well you certainly didn't dare to ask him anything. His amusement had disappeared and he only walked with some kind of dark aura surrounding him. Darker than you were used to. But he didn't say anything about it, he didn't mock you or Sandy. He was just... Walking.

He was probably angry at you for some reason. But this time you could handle that. Seeing Sandy was everything you needed to get back onto the right track. At least one of your friends was still alive, but you knew you had to be quick.

Sandy said she didn't know anything anymore and soon she would be useless to them. That's why you had to get her out of there. Seeing her made you feel human again. The apathetic thinking and feeling made place for something warm inside your heart and you now realized how much you had missed that.