*** Updates from the original author***

Hello everyone, this is Roxy the 'co-author'. (Putting that in quotations because I just upload on here for Roverrose and haven't actually written any of the story.)

Unfortunately no new endings yet. I'm really really sorry for my delay in getting this information to you though. To be honest, like most of you, I didn't know when the story would be updated again, so I deleted wattpad and didn't check quotev regularly. Turns out I missed both of these announcements from RoverRose for about 7 weeks so I'm really sorry 😞.

Anyway here are the 2 quotev activities she posted:

Oh my,

I cannot stress enough of how sorry I am to have abandoned my story and above all my loyal readers. There is no excuse for my radio silence for so long. When I began writing the endings I was losing my interest in the story but wanted to finish it. I began spending less and less time writing it. Eventually I just forgot about the story all together and when I was reminded of it I was way too flustered (and overall ashamed) to show my face or even post an activity update. I wanted to explain myself once I updated but that day never happened. Then COVID came and I was busier than ever at work.

I completely forgot the story.

Then, around Christmas, my good friend https://www.quotev.com/Koelie Koelie reminded me of how fun it is to write and how the creepypasta fandom is still relevant. I opened my endings and came to the conclusion that I had written them without inspiration and they felt bland. I deleted them and wrote new ones. I'm 75% through the good ending and only the bad ending needs to be written. I want to ask of you...

Do you want me to post the heroic and the canon ending now, or wait a few more weeks until I've finished all of them? My preference is (asking much, I know) to wait a few more weeks so that the quiz I've made on which ending you get is more relevant. It adds to the experience in my opinion. For all the private messages and all... I'm only posting an activity now. I will, once I've updated, read everything and reply but I'm too busy to dig through years of comments and messages... My sincerest apologies for that. The goal? Post the endings before April 1st.

Take care darlings and again, my sincerest apologies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By the looks of things, she might wait a bit longer to upload the endings, but it will definitely be worth it now we know that RoverRose is ok and almost done with the endings. In the meantime I'll keep Wattpad downloaded and check quotev regularly to make sure I don't miss any updates. I feel like I want to update you guys before I even get chance to read it.

I'll also try speaking to RoverRose to find a way to replicate the quiz for the endings for wattpad's structure. It may end up being a multiple choice quiz and then adding up like "if you got the most B's then choose the heroic ending" if that makes sense. Nothing is set in stone yet though as I've only just found out about RoverRose coming back.

Sorry again for my absence and please hold on a little longer