Chapter 9: Another attack!

Note:

This chapter contains vulgar language, be prepared!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while of thinking an turning, you finally found a comfortable spot and position to sleep in. You slowly drifted off, constantly being pulled back into the real world when another thought flew through your head. However this occurred less and less and soon you felt yourself drifting into a more pleasant reality.

That is until you felt something at your feet.

~~

Your eyes immediately shot open as you sat up straight, pulling your legs closer to your body. But you couldn't. You nearly threw off the covers and saw that a black and green wire was slowly enclosing itself around your leg like a snake would when he was about to kill its prey. You now pulled harder but the wire kept creeping up.

You began to scream loudly for help, hoping to alert the guards standing outside your door. But no matter how hard you screamed no one came in.

Your eyes followed the origin of the wire and then saw that the wire was coming from OUT of the TV, which lighted up in some sort of static light. More wires were coming out of the TV and you knew that something was terribly wrong.

You searched around for anything to get you out of the grip of the still moving wire, but it was hard to find something. The wire started to pull at you, nearly dragging you slowly over your bed and towards the TV. With one hard tug the wire had ripped you from your bed, still pulling at you.

You turned, lying on your stomach as your fingernails dug themselves into the old carpet in a desperate attempt to keep your body from moving. You turned your head, looking back as the TV came closer and closer. You screamed again, but eventually you knew it was futile.

No one was coming to your rescue.

Your slender hands wrapped themselves around the feet of the table, dragging the small furniture along with you. It was then you spotted the full glass of water on top of that table. You didn't hesitate for a second as you pulled the table close to you. You used your whole body to reach out for the glass, your fingertips touching the cold material before they wrapped themselves around it.

You pulled your arm back and then you slammed the glass into thousands of pieces on the side of the table, water forming one big puddle on the ground. You then took one big piece, turned your body slightly and struck the material deep into the wire. The wire snapped, you gaining control over your own body once again as you quickly stood up and faltered away.

The wire seemed to screech, some sort of cyberspace scream was heard as it flew through the room without control. Your hand was bleeding because of your tight grip on the glass, but you didn't feel it. You quickly pulled at the remnants of the wire around your leg, throwing it as far away as possible from you.

The TV screen seemed to flicker, as if it was glitching. The wire suddenly fell limp on the floor while the TV regained his old static light from before.

"You shouldn't have done that." A voice, sounding like some sort of robot, something not human. You had no idea where it came from but you sure as hell didn't want to stay to find out. You wanted to slam the panic button, but because it was next to the TV, that wouldn't be a smart move to make.

Or would it?

Run to the door. (Side menu)

Run to the panic button. (Side menu)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, you can choose what you are going to do! Choose wisely!